PDA

View Full Version : QEW viable as a QD like ONR?

imported_cnts13
11-14-2006, 04:20 PM
All,

have seen a few threads where people are using ONR diluted as both a QD and clay lube alternative. Since QEW and ONR seem to be similar, I was wondering if anyone has attempted using QEW (diluted) for a QD spray?

I`m familiar with QEW but have not yet had the pleasure of trying ONR as of yet.

Opinions?

shortspark
11-14-2006, 06:23 PM
All,

have seen a few threads where people are using ONR diluted as both a QD and clay lube alternative. Since QEW and ONR seem to be similar, I was wondering if anyone has attempted using QEW (diluted) for a QD spray?

I`m familiar with QEW but have not yet had the pleasure of trying ONR as of yet.

Opinions?

I like QEW a lot. I like it even better when I add a couple capfuls of Poorboys SW. I don`t think the QEW is quite lubricated enough for a QD but then again, I have not tried it that way. I have not tried ONR yet but will soon and they say it works pretty well as a QD. I have used DP Four in One that way it did very well as a QD but it sure did not beat out either of my tewo favorites - the Poorboys and Duragloss`s Fast and Easy Shine.