PDA

View Full Version : Need clarification on the ONR vs S&W discussion

ntwrkguy1
11-13-2006, 06:17 PM
I did a search on this, but can`t find the exact answer I`m looking for. I think I know what it is, but just wanted to confirm.

I`ve used Poorboy`s S&W in the past on my own personal cars. They are all highly polished, prepped, etc, and never really get that dirty. I live in NC, and the winters are mild, so S&W has always been a nice easy way to clean the paint.

I started reading about ONR, and want to use it the same way. Just put it into a spray bottle, and use it as a S&W-type product. I don`t want to use buckets or sponges....just the spray bottle and a quality microfiber to clean the car.

I know a lot of you pros are using this product as it`s intended, with a gallon or two of water in a bucket. But are there some of you that are using this as a S&W-type product on cars that are fairly clean to begin with?

imported_paradigm
11-13-2006, 08:27 PM
ONR will work just like S&W when it is in QD strength (probably even at lower concentration than QD strength)...you`ll just have a lot more $$$ left in your pocket at the end of the day. :)

Juztang
11-13-2006, 09:05 PM
The ONR works great as a quick detailer and as said before it will save you some cash. The S&W does work really good too!