PDA

View Full Version : PA systems in cars what are your thoughts

Pages : [1] 2

Ctowner
11-13-2006, 04:28 PM
Are these just good fun or are they a waste of time?

joyriiide1113
11-13-2006, 05:04 PM
Sound like fun to me.

Scottwax
11-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Train horns in cars = fun

PA systems = http://www.scottwax.com/rice/videos/smilies/```fight2.gif

ZoranC
11-13-2006, 09:06 PM
Fun? They are downright dangerous! Can you imagine road rage that would cause if people actually hear what you are telling them? Streets would be covered in blood!

Ctowner
11-14-2006, 11:01 AM
Train horns in cars = fun

PA systems = http://www.scottwax.com/rice/videos/smilies/```fight2.gif

That would be F#cking Hilarious! I used to live in Boston and some of the trains run on the streets. There are certain intersections where you can cross infront of the trains. I cut a train off by accident one day and conductor blew his horn. I almost had a heart attack. It was soooooo loud especially from 4 feet away. In retrospect it was a funny experience but it scared the crap out of me at the time!:clap:

Fun? They are downright dangerous! Can you imagine road rage that would cause if people actually hear what you are telling them? Streets would be covered in blood!

Agreed if you installed a PA system, you would have to be disciplined and only use it around friends and such. It could definitely end in a brawl if you started telling people in traffic what you did to their Mom last night after they cut you off.

TigerMike
11-14-2006, 11:18 AM
PAs in cars are plain juvenile. I had one such incident with them already, where a guy proceeded to comment on my perfectly legal left turn. Told me I needed to learn how to drive, lol. So, yes, I think the PA idea is a complete road rage war waiting to happen, as I wasn`t too happy about my first run-in with them. Of course, I let said driver know of my displeasure with a 1-finger wave at the next light.

PA = grow up. I can see these as being fun, back when I was 16. I don`t think most adults will be too thrilled.

Accumulator
11-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Yeah, I gave this a :down too. I had on hooked up to the CB in my car back when I was a 17-year-old twit :o

BobD
11-14-2006, 01:04 PM
PAs in cars are plain juvenile. I had one such incident with them already, where a guy proceeded to comment on my perfectly legal left turn. Told me I needed to learn how to drive, lol. So, yes, I think the PA idea is a complete road rage war waiting to happen, as I wasn`t too happy about my first run-in with them. Of course, I let said driver know of my displeasure with a 1-finger wave at the next light.

PA = grow up

I agree. It is just a tool that will help you get your butt beat when you mess with the wrong person. In today`s world you never know what sort of nut you might be messing with.

joyriiide1113
11-14-2006, 01:08 PM
Haha... I thought people would use them to pick up chicks on the strip?

Atleast thats what Xhibit from Pimp my Ride said.

Accumulator
11-14-2006, 01:11 PM
Gee, what kind of chicks would go for that :think: Be afraid, be very afraid...

ZoranC
11-14-2006, 03:04 PM
There is one scenario in which I do wish I had biggest PA system I could stuff in: To yell "Get off the f@n cell phone and drive or get out of the fast lane!".

thesacrifice
11-14-2006, 03:48 PM
sounds like it could lead to some legal trouble or becoming the victim of roadrage

TortoiseAWD
11-14-2006, 04:36 PM
Who needs a PA system when you have a Mr. Microphone!

YouTube - Mister Microphone (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYEXBTlWf_4)

"Hey good lookin`! We`ll be back to pick you up later!"

:D

Tort

ZoranC
11-14-2006, 08:09 PM
sounds like it could lead to some legal trouble or becoming the victim of roadrage

I might be wrong but I think PA in car is illegal in California.

imported_Tex Star Detail
11-15-2006, 09:24 AM
Used to have one on my bike back in the day....LOL

had Police Siren, Space Invader Siren, machine gun, and a PA.....

I was cool back then....running your bike down a hill at mach -5 and blasting your machine gun sound......lmao