PDA

View Full Version : My Hi-Temp Stuff has arrived!!!

fdizzle
11-13-2006, 12:33 PM
I`v been waiting for a while now . . its finally here . . . I bought the whole Hi-Temp line so I could compare it to Optimum and Menzurna. Cant really beat the price . . . under 10 bucks for each 32 oz, under 7 for each 16oz on Top of the line.

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p233/fdizzle_photos/100_0345.jpg

Also made a few additions in the paste wax area . . .

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p233/fdizzle_photos/100_0346.jpg

What ya all think . . .

imported_2drTAHOEz71
11-13-2006, 04:18 PM
did you buy all those paste waxes at one time?!?!?

use the CG50/50 and tell us what you think. Im ordering some soon, but another rave review might make me order it even sooner

fdizzle
11-13-2006, 05:32 PM
no. no way. I have had 2 conatiners of souveran, but was able to sell off one. i bought the no 16 with the help of somebody on here whom i have forgotton, so should that person be around send me a pm would you?

ordered the 50/50 not to long ago, bouthg the no8 mirror glaze when ED LANCER started that thread on mg no 16 still avalible, to see if it was similar, bought the mothers (which works suprisingly well i might add) at a local kragen, and the hi temp black wax is brand new - cant wait to use it on a black car

PhaRO
11-13-2006, 05:47 PM
Where`d you get the metal tin #26? I`d like to pick one up for my paste collection. I have the plastic one.

fdizzle
11-13-2006, 05:52 PM
My local NAPA autopparts store stocks them. I have been looking for one for a while, but thanks to several people i was able to locate one.

Djmigs
11-13-2006, 06:18 PM
fdizzle you got the detail bug this is a serious condition where the the front of the mind make a impulsive by but it blocks the info from going to the back of the brain so it can weigh the option, this is very serious condition again im sure the vehicle welcome it but you will find your self with a plethora of products and you wallet will be empty @ no time

ok joking aside a very nice additional collection, yes i agree Hi temp line is not to shabby $$ did you order direct or did you order from a reselller..Wow you got new and old heavy weight contendors of paste wax man all that paste wax is going to last you a good amount of time if you feel in the xams mood and decide to give away some of your paste wax in this pic i will glady take them all or some if im able to decide...lol

definetly exp on the 8 and compare to the 16 also do you plan to order the other number out as well i think its 88/87 something like that? let us know how it plays out?

imported_GregCavi
11-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Your nutz! :shocked I only have 1 thing of wax, souveran, and I`m likely getting rid of that! LOL.

Your stocked for life.

My findings with Hi Temp line, sans, extreme cut, is that they don`t finish near as perfect as optimum, menzerna, or the Zaino Zpc. I will be interested in your findings!!

Greg

imported_Padron
11-13-2006, 10:21 PM
Hey Congrats,

The lineup looks sweet, I can`t wait for springtime so I can buy some and play too...

So, what did you think of the #8, I meant to get a tin to play with but haven`t yet.

fdizzle
11-13-2006, 10:33 PM
still waiting . .

wannafbody
11-14-2006, 12:07 PM
HTEC mixed with OHC is a nice combo. Personally since my cars sit outside I don`t use waxes anymore. They are great for showcars but IMO daily drivers deserve the protection that sealants provide.

fdizzle
12-07-2006, 02:40 AM
Your nutz! :shocked I only have 1 thing of wax, souveran, and I`m likely getting rid of that! LOL.

Your stocked for life.

My findings with Hi Temp line, sans, extreme cut, is that they don`t finish near as perfect as optimum, menzerna, or the Zaino Zpc. I will be interested in your findings!!

Greg

you are correct. their smooth cut actually sas on the bottle to follow with a glaze or finer polish . .

but . . . they all work well for defect removal so far (no pics yet) and very little dust . . working time simlar to optimum . .

pogo123
12-07-2006, 06:51 AM

Greg

I`m interested in the Souveran if your getting rid of it.

gmblack3
12-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Others as well as myself have used the EC #420 mixed 50/50 with OP and got great results, I use it with a rotary and a yellow pad for heavy cut work. It finishes down very well with a white pad if you don`t need alot of cut. Just about LSP ready if worked long enough.