PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Racing Capital of the WORLD

John814
11-12-2006, 10:47 PM
Hey all,

I`m new on here, been lurking around before unregistered - but now I`m hooked. I currently drive a `97 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD, Red/Tan with Tan interior, going on 118k miles. I`m hoping to get rid of it sometime soon and get a E39 BMW 540i :D

My obsession with detailing is kinda a lost cause with my truck because it`s so huge, the paint is so screwed, and I use auto washes way too much. (Try washing a car in the snow here in Indiana)!

Anyway, did I mention I`m from Indiana? I live just about 15 minutes north of Indianapolis, the racing capital of the world. I am a racing fan, as well as basketball. I am pursing a career in law enforcement, currently going to college for Criminal Justice here locally, while living at home. I enjoy cars, cigars, playing guitar and listening to music.

Look for my first post here in a few minutes in the detailing forum. I just wanted to introduce myself before I started going on a rampage!

Thanks for reading!

- John

the other pc
11-13-2006, 12:50 AM
:welcome

JohnZ3MC
11-13-2006, 03:39 AM
Welcome,

Cars, cigars, basketball, music and Indianapolis. I can`t think many finer pursuits myself. Good luck in the law enforcement career, and if you`re ever in my neck of the woods, cut me some slack please.

And you have a fine, fine, manly name.

-John C.