PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Rags

JVG
11-12-2006, 11:42 AM
Everybody,

Just wanted to thank RAGS for detailing my vehicles last week Wednesday. RAGS detailed my wifes car BMW 328CI Silver and My car SCION TC BSP. RAGS has exceeded my expectation on both vehicles especially on the SCION TC BSP. Im very picky about products used and RAGS uses only the best. :buffing: :woot:

If anybody is in need of a great detailer in San Diego, who is very respectful to the customers needs and opinions, uses products like (ZAINO, BLACKFIRE, MENZERNA, ETC)

then PM RAGS. If your like me and don`t have time to detail vehicles like you use to, I recommend PM RAGS.

I apologize first hand no pictures, just found out last night that our camera is no longer working. Wife pretty bummed since we had a house warming last night.

JVG

PM me if anybody wants any more input about RAGS.

a.k.a. Patrick
11-12-2006, 12:34 PM
Ryans work speaks for itself.......

Envious Eric
11-12-2006, 09:32 PM
its RAG, not RAGS

RAG
11-13-2006, 06:23 PM
Thanks. I knew the black Scion would challenge my ability to finish down halogram-free with the rotary due to the notoriosly soft paint (and I can verify that the paint did "feel" softer than average for sure, as the pad really wanted to "grip" the paint - a characteristic of soft paint). But you made it easy on me, as I`d say the paint was in better starting condition than any other black vehicle I`ve ever done...I`d say it started at 80% and ended up at 95% condition! If you do end up taking any pictures, I`d love to have some to include in the web site I`m working on.

Thanks - Ryan

RAG
11-14-2006, 11:48 AM
Sorry to hear your camera broke.

BTW, you are without a doubt true "Autopian" - given the minimal amount of swirls that were there before I started, and given it`s a black car (Scion TC), I`d say that you have your wash process down about as good as it gets. I`m happy knowing that it`s going to remain basically swirl-free for a long time :bounce

I`m going to be buying a digital camera soon, so if I end up coming to your house to do your dad`s car, I`ll bring my camera and take some good pics.`

Thanks again,

Ryan

Everybody,

Just wanted to thank RAGS for detailing my vehicles last week Wednesday. RAGS detailed my wifes car BMW 328CI Silver and My car SCION TC BSP. RAGS has exceeded my expectation on both vehicles especially on the SCION TC BSP. Im very picky about products used and RAGS uses only the best. :buffing: :woot:

If anybody is in need of a great detailer in San Diego, who is very respectful to the customers needs and opinions, uses products like (ZAINO, BLACKFIRE, MENZERNA, ETC)

then PM RAGS. If your like me and don`t have time to detail vehicles like you use to, I recommend PM RAGS.

I apologize first hand no pictures, just found out last night that our camera is no longer working. Wife pretty bummed since we had a house warming last night.

JVG

PM me if anybody wants any more input about RAGS.