PDA

View Full Version : NEW AIO from Autoglym!

ashsarna
11-11-2006, 09:59 AM
Anyone try the new Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine? Its supposedly an AIO that has received high :up in europe. CMA has it on their site Autoglym Ultra Deep Shine (http://www.properautocare.com/auuldesh.html).

Seems quite promising considering Autoglym spent alot of rnd on it. Like Optimums AIO?

Daragh
11-11-2006, 10:59 AM
It has not really made much of an impression this side of the pond. People who still use AutoGlym`s products tend to remain with SRP & EGP.

As it appears to have been designed more for the newer type (water based) paints & possibly with VOC regulations in mind, it is very mild and with little cleaning ability. As an all-in-one, it is only suitable for finishes that are in good condition. Having said that is leaves a nice glossy & slick finish.

Best to try out Optimum`s new AIO or stick with Jeff`s/Klasse/Car-Lack or my favourite, FK1 #215.

Demonicus666
11-11-2006, 11:44 AM
What is the Optimum new AIO?

slippy
11-11-2006, 12:01 PM
In my opinion,it is a very poor alternative to Super Resin Polish.It has a lot of fillers,no cut,and as others have said ,it would be better suited to new cars that don`t need correction,or for use after the correction stage,kind of like a Glaze almost.But be warned,apply VERY thin and keep it off any trim,as it really is `nasty` to remove.

Daragh
11-11-2006, 12:22 PM
What is the Optimum new AIO?

Optimum Poli-Seal - www.danase.com

ashsarna
11-11-2006, 02:36 PM
Thanks guys for clearing this up and saving me time and money. I think I will pass on it.

Richt
11-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Maybe worth doing a search on here, was discussed a bit when it was first released over here in the UK in early 2005. Not that great IMO, it is a consumer version of one of there bodyshop range products called Supreme. As said more filler than polish.