PDA

View Full Version : Twilight Zone (keyword: Metabo)

ZoranC
11-10-2006, 05:08 PM
:hm Earlier this morning I saw post from someone saying they love their Makita and that they are willing to sell their Metabo cheap. I tried to send PM but got hit with "database issues". Now that I can send PM I can not find that post anymore nor name of person that contemplated the sale. When I search posts on Metabo only ones I am finding from today are not mentioning any sale and are by RAG, and RAG is from San Diego and has high post count while person that contemplated sale is, if I remember correctly, from Florida and has post count under 300.

If you are that person or know who it is please contact me as I might be interested.

Thank you in advance!

joyriiide1113
11-10-2006, 05:13 PM
That was me. Sorry man, I got everyone jumping for it, but I made a huge typo on that thread. The sale was not for a Metabo, but for a Dewalt. I removed the thread an began a new one.

socommatthews
11-10-2006, 06:54 PM
i dont know if he still has it but there is this thread.

http://autopia.org/forum/trading-post/79561-fs-tons-stuff-metabo.html

ZoranC
11-10-2006, 08:02 PM
That was me. Sorry man, I got everyone jumping for it, but I made a huge typo on that thread. The sale was not for a Metabo, but for a Dewalt. I removed the thread an began a new one.

You had us all going there for a moment, hadn`t you? :rofl