PDA

View Full Version : Aquapel

imported_agentf1
11-06-2006, 06:53 PM
Worth it? Give me your thoughts. I have used Rejex, BSG, BeadX or whatever is around on my glass but am always looking for the best stuff that makes my wipers work great for the longest amount of time. Although, if I find something good I don`t know how I will get rid of the stuff mentioned above that just sits on my shelf. :nixweiss

LeadingEdgeDetail
11-06-2006, 07:43 PM
Aquapel is the best available, IMHO, and I`m pretty sure it is a general consensus that Aquapel blows everything else out of the water!

Lasts about 4-6 months in summer, 2-3 months in winter before it starts to streak...

-edit-

I applied it to my `03 Echo in April, and I also use Rain-X washer fluid... The glass still beads like the day it was applied 7 months later :2thumbs:

velobard
11-06-2006, 09:48 PM
I second that, Aquapel did great for me over the past few months. I will say it did seem to make a little bigger difference on my car than my wife`s. All I can figure is it`s because mine has a steeper pitch to the glass. My car`s due for a new windshield after it comes out of the body shop this week (Allstate insists on having another shop do that work). Now I`m wondering whether there`s an advantage to Aquapel on brand-new glass or if I might as well wait awhile.