PDA

View Full Version : Meg`s #16 Source

Grimm
11-06-2006, 03:20 PM
I was bored at lunch so I did some searching on the fabled #16 paste wax. I found that it can be purchased from www.seriousperformance.co.uk. They do ship to the US, and it`s about $28 US dollars including shipping.

imported_Tex Star Detail
11-06-2006, 03:24 PM
Good find. I always find myself having a hard time buying anything from overseas.....I dunno.....just me I guess

Macko
11-06-2006, 03:30 PM
I`ve had a bad experience with that company. Failed to deliver my order & took 3 weeks to get a refund. When I finally got the refund I also got a snotty email from them.

You can get Megs 16 from Clean Your Car, don`t know what the P&P rate is but the service is excellent. Items ship the same working day too.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/shop/wax/meguiars-16-paste-wax/p_98.html

TTA1001
11-06-2006, 04:01 PM
I`ve seen #16 on Ebay. #16 imo beads water better than any wax/polish I`ve used. This includes Duragloss and Zaino.

imported_steveo3002
11-06-2006, 05:05 PM
I was bored at lunch so I did some searching on the fabled #16 paste wax. I found that it can be purchased from www.seriousperformance.co.uk. They do ship to the US, and it`s about $28 US dollars including shipping.

ive used alex at serious performance many times now....never had a issue with him :heelclick

fdizzle
11-06-2006, 06:00 PM
I`ve seen #16 on Ebay. #16 imo beads water better than any wax/polish I`ve used. This includes Duragloss and Zaino.

them fightin words buddy . . .

hahahah

whizzer
11-07-2006, 03:17 AM

Yep i used alex too and never had a problem always delivered on time

extreme-detail
11-07-2006, 05:47 AM
here you go guys i use johnny and clean and shinny

http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=9133

tell him mike from extreme detail sent you

lambostealth
11-07-2006, 12:45 PM
them fightin words buddy . . .

hahahah

Sorry to barge in, but the quote in your sig was said by Arcott Ramathorn.

Made me laugh when I saw it either way! LOL.

Now onto Megs #16, is it true, is it better than my Zaino? Whats the durability like? Can I layer it?

zippymbr
11-07-2006, 01:28 PM

Now onto Megs #16, is it true, is it better than my Zaino? Whats the durability like? Can I layer it?

Better than Zaino? Dude are you trying to start a fight with the Zaino vs. #16 zealots. Honestly #16 is easier to apply, was cheaper before it was discontinued, Looks better in my opinion, and easier to take off. Zaino has the edge on longer lasting though I get 3 months out of one coat of #16. I reality they are two completely different animals

Macko
11-07-2006, 02:05 PM
here you go guys i use johnny and clean and shinny

http://www.cleanandshiny.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductID=9133

tell him mike from extreme detail sent you

One of the good guys is Johnny.

Nosbusa1500
11-07-2006, 04:26 PM

#16 works great for me, but it doesn`t last longer than Zaino or Duragloss at least not in the summer. In the winter #16 last all winter from what I`ve seen and tried.