PDA

View Full Version : Looking like I`m switching to Optimum polishes!

AngieD
11-05-2006, 12:57 PM
I`ve read so much good stuff about Optimum Polishes lately I think I`m going to switch over. I`ve been using the Poorboys SSR`s and don`t like the mess they produce.

Should I buy the OP and OC or should I go with all 3? The OP,OC,OHC. I will probably be getting the spray wax and the no rinse too. How good is the car wash?

Ron Harris
11-05-2006, 01:20 PM
I would recomend the Polish and the Hyper Compound.

I would sugest you pickup the Poli-seal as well. You will thank me later. Hands down probably the best new product I have used from any one since Optimum Polish hit the market. JMO

The car wash is excelent. Lots of foam for a long time.

AngieD
11-05-2006, 01:23 PM
What exactly is the Poli seal? Also how it the ONR compared to the Poorboys S&W?

Juztang
11-05-2006, 01:31 PM
I would recomend the Polish and the Hyper Compound.

I would sugest you pickup the Poli-seal as well. You will thank me later. Hands down probably the best new product I have used from any one since Optimum Polish hit the market. JMO

The car wash is excelent. Lots of foam for a long time.

This comment is right on. The new forumula of the OHC is a lot more aggressive. All of the formulas have more bite and work a lot better in my opininion.

The new Poli-Seal is awesome. I`ve been going from the Compound and finishing off with the Poli-Seal and it works great. It also makes the paint feel really slick.

The ONR and S&W are a lot different. I use the S&W when a vehicles isn`t that dirty. I use the ONR in place of a normal car wash. It works great.

Ron Harris
11-05-2006, 04:33 PM
I have never used S&W. I could not tell you.

AngieD
11-05-2006, 05:30 PM
Man wife is going to hate me! This place is harsh on the checkbook!

I think I`m going to order a gallon of ONR,gallon of Poli Seal,32 oz Polish,32 oz Compound, 17oz. Spray wax,RMG,and some Aquawax Quick detailer! I will probably be adding some more too. Where is the best to get LC pads?

imported_altez
11-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Man wife is going to hate me! This place is harsh on the checkbook!

I think I`m going to order a gallon of ONR,gallon of Poli Seal,32 oz Polish,32 oz Compound, 17oz. Spray wax,RMG,and some Aquawax Quick detailer! I will probably be adding some more too. Where is the best to get LC pads?

Lol, I don`t think you need a gallon of poli seal unless you have a lot of cars.

AngieD
11-05-2006, 05:38 PM
I think it only comes in gallon sizes. I have a couple buddies that want to try it too.

Grimm
11-05-2006, 08:31 PM
If you get two of the Optimum, get the Hyper Compound and the Polish. It`s been mentioned that if you need the in between bit of Compound, that you can just mix the other two.

Grimm
11-05-2006, 08:34 PM
I got the Hyper Compound and Polish myself. It was mentioned that if you need the in between bite of the Compound, that you can mix the other two. Haven`t tried it yet though.

BlackElantraGT
11-05-2006, 09:11 PM
I really want to try Optimum products also, but I`ve already spent quite a bit of money (for me at least) and still have a quite a bit of product (mostly from ADS) where it`s hard justifying making more purchases. It also doesn`t help that most of these products can only be purchased online and shipping is killer unless you spend at least a C note or more.

AngieD
11-05-2006, 09:57 PM
Well I took the plunge! Found Optimum stuff for some pretty sweet prices. Ending up getting the Poli Seal,Polish,Hyper Compound, and Spray Wax. Can`t wait to try it all out!

Oh yeah got the ONR after hearing all the hype about it. Still kinda leary.

BlackElantraGT
11-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Mind if I ask where you ended up purchasing all your Optimum products from?

AngieD
11-05-2006, 10:21 PM
I ended up getting everything from Justin at Obssesivedetail.com. He answered all of my (many) questions promptly and was completely honsest about everything. Also there is a deal where you get a free microfiber with each purchase of Optimum products. So i get 5 free microfibers!