PDA

View Full Version : Patriots/Colts

imported_memnuts
11-04-2006, 07:43 PM
Should be a great game tomorrow.

What is your prediction on who will win?

DaGonz
11-04-2006, 07:50 PM
New England!

imported_memnuts
11-04-2006, 07:52 PM
New England!

Stand by your conviction and VOTE!!! ;)

cwcad
11-04-2006, 08:18 PM
Even though I know the drill I must go with one of the winningest teams in the NFL.

Manning will out score Brady tomorrow

Colts will remain undefeated.

imported_smprince1
11-04-2006, 08:40 PM
I`m pulling for New England ....

GO PATS!!!!!

imported_DieselMDX
11-04-2006, 08:47 PM
pats all the way

AL-53
11-04-2006, 09:03 PM
blkZ28Conv

I did not you were a Boston boy..lol...I was born in Boston raised in Boston..I lived next to Paul Revere`s house as a kid....then moved to Somerville...then I moved to the sticks..lol..to keep out of trouble....

AL

imported_memnuts
11-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Born and raised in Beantown. Had many friend from the Northend. Festival of St Anthon`s,y. :woot:, cruising the harbor and of course Fenway park.

I have been a Pats fan since 1963. I remember them playing at Fenway Park and even at Harvard Stadium and had to put their uniforms on 3 blocks away (Harvard would not let them use their locker room.

Boston is a great town but now I`m a Country Boy who now "paks his caaa in the back yaraaa." ;)

Go Patriots!!!

J.J.
11-04-2006, 09:57 PM
Indy! Indy!

martinager
11-05-2006, 05:48 AM
Even though I know the drill I must go with one of the winningest teams in the NFL.

Manning will out score Brady tomorrow

Colts will remain undefeated.

Im going for New England on this one. Peyton is good, dont get me wrong, but the way the Pats defense screws with qb`s is just insane. Plus the patriots 3-4 is nasty:

Front 3

Richard Seymour..Vince Wilfork, and Ty Warren and the linebackers *evil smile*

Tedy Bruschi, Rosevelt Colvin, Junior Seau, and Mike Vraeble.

And cant forget Rodney Harrisson :chuckle:

Cornerbacks Ellis Hobbs and Asante Samuel are playing excelent this year.

With bruschis uncanny ability to be everywhere the ball is and the power of the front 3 and the patriots nasty blitzing, peyton wont be as ae inspiring as he sometimes is. The only reason we lost 41 -7 or whatever it was is because we HAD NINE STARTERS OUT.

Not to mention did anyone see Brady throw for 370+ yards to how many different receivers? Brady got sacked once and it happened no more after he yelled at his O line. He found 8 receivers.. EIGHT.

Not to mention Colts suck against the run... I cannot wait to see what Laurence Maroney will be dong :spot along bith Corey Dillon being the batterinig ram. With them you have a nice 1 2 punch. Not to mention Maroney`s punt return yardage is growing with every game. Hes had two 70 yarders in the last two games.

Look out Colts, the Patriots are baaack B)

cwcad
11-05-2006, 05:54 AM
Im going for New England on this one. Peyton is good, dont get me wrong, but the way the Pats defense screws with qb`s is just insane. Plus the patriots 3-4 is nasty:

Front 3

Richard Seymour..Vince Wilfork, and Ty Warren and the linebackers *evil smile*

Tedy Bruschi, Rosevelt Colvin, Junior Seau, and Mike Vraeble.

And cant forget Rodney Harrisson :chuckle:

Cornerbacks Ellis Hobbs and Asante Samuel are playing excelent this year.

With bruschis uncanny ability to be everywhere the ball is and the power of the front 3 and the patriots nasty blitzing, peyton wont be as ae inspiring as he sometimes is. The only reason we lost 41 -7 or whatever it was is because we HAD NINE STARTERS OUT.

Not to mention did anyone see Brady throw for 370+ yards to how many different receivers? Brady got sacked once and it happened no more after he yelled at his O line. He found 8 receivers.. EIGHT.

Not to mention Colts suck against the run... I cannot wait to see what Laurence Maroney will be dong :spot along bith Corey Dillon being the batterinig ram. With them you have a nice 1 2 punch. Not to mention Maroney`s punt return yardage is growing with every game. Hes had two 70 yarders in the last two games.

Look out Colts, the Patriots are baaack B)

Your erudite and sapient post is the drill that I was refering to. I am fully aware of all those points. I cannot refute any of those points. Would not try.

Peyton has a lot of pressure on his shoulders. Good thing they are broad.