PDA

View Full Version : Anybody from San Antonio?

shotime
04-11-2005, 07:53 PM
I`m going to be in San Antonio from April 25th-27th for my Xpel training. My friends are all broke and I`m sick of floating them all the time so I`m going alone. If anybody is from San Antonio, would you care to hang out/show me around a bit?

Bell
04-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Anthony Orosco is in San Antonio as is a guy named Jay, who runs Jay`s Detail and also a guy named Ron Harris who runs "Dent`s and Detail`s" Also a guy named Martin who runs SA Car Wash.

Not sure of anyone else nor doI know of their Email addresses but I do know that Anthony and Ron are Xpel certified.

Mr. Clean
04-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Shotime, I`m not in San Antonio, but have been there many times. You should have no problem finding good food and other entertainment.

I have been interested in the Xpel classes myself as a value added service. I`ll be interested in hearing your thoughts on the value of the course. Also if some of the more challenging automotive body work is chosen as a training tool.

jay
04-15-2005, 11:54 PM
Im here....LMK if you need anything send me a pm or email when your in town and i wont mind showing ya around..

Jay

shotime
04-17-2005, 12:49 PM
Thanks Jay. I`m not sure on details yet as to where I`m staying other than near the airport. I`ll let you know when I find out what`s going on.