PDA

View Full Version : Moisture?

BlueLibby04
10-27-2006, 06:19 AM
What does everyone do about moisture on the inside of you car? I find that my gum is very soft if I leave it in my jeep for a week or so. Its not driven during the week and I got to thinking that the gum must be getting soft due to moisture in the jeep.. Anything I can do to help this? :help:

imported_truzoom
10-27-2006, 07:31 AM
Is this because your jeep has a open/removable top?

I`ve never really run into a moisture problem in cars. Where do you live?

Setec Astronomy
10-27-2006, 09:08 AM
I would just keep my gum in the house.......LOL!

imported_Padron
10-27-2006, 09:25 AM

That`s Funny!! :LOLOL

imported_Padron
10-27-2006, 09:28 AM
What does everyone do about moisture on the inside of you car? I find that my gum is very soft if I leave it in my jeep for a week or so. Its not driven during the week and I got to thinking that the gum must be getting soft due to moisture in the jeep.. Anything I can do to help this? :help:

Put a heater in your garage / seal it up better.... Add / put some packets of desiccant in your jeep, next to your gum... ;)

abbeysdad
10-27-2006, 09:29 AM

Or leave it in the wrapper. I find that used gum on the dash is distracting.

:hifive:

BlueLibby04
10-27-2006, 10:36 AM
Wow, aight.. Anyway, it sits at school all week so no garage.. Its a liberty so no soft top.. The gum stays in the center console, "IN" the wrapper so thats not an option.. It also didnt rain all week so the humidity isnt high.. I dont care about the gum being soft, I was just saying that Im basing my thoughts around that..

Anyone else? :ignore

Joshua312
10-27-2006, 10:40 AM
Whenever I had gum in the car, no longer chew it (not good for acid reflux) Mine would constantly get soft because of the heat, it doesn`t need to be a lot of heat..leave an open pack of gum, with individually wrapped pieces on your counter for a week and I`m sure it will get soft..I use to leave it on my pocket and the packet would constantly get soft because of my body heat.

Accumulator
10-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Put a heater in your garage / seal it up better.... Add / put some packets of desiccant in your jeep, next to your gum... ;)

Yeah, they make small-bucket-size desiccant materials (for damp basements/etc.) that oughta keep it fairly dry.