PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle products

travish316
04-10-2005, 09:35 PM
I finally got a free weekend and used mostly all Pinnacle products and wow, I am so happy with all of it. Would recommend them to anyone. I started out washing and drying of course. Then used their clay and lubricant, so happy I used that, WOW, great stuff, then paintwork lotion with Porter Cable 7424 orange pad, then used Wolfgang paint sealant with white pad, then finished off using Pinnacle’s Souveran Signature Series liquid wax with white pad also. Buffed it out using the black pad, then used their Crystal Mist. So happy with everything, can`t wait to do another vehicle. Used their black onyx tire gel and Mothers chrome polish on wheels and tires. Also used Black Out on trim. Sorry, but pics are too large to put on here.

GregCavi
04-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Hello! To resize the pics open them with band and then use the stretch and scew tool. I usually go 30 percent of the normal pic becuase my camera takes huge pics. Were in MN are you? Im from Lake City.

Greg

Dtail
04-11-2005, 08:20 AM
I agree about how outstanding pinnacle products are. They are a bit expensive compared to the others but well worth it. Although i get tempted trying out new products on my car, i always go back to pinnacle. I have both souveran and signature wax and both are wonderful. Souveran has a darker, deeper wet shine while signature has a lighter appearance but also very wet looking. I just bought a 64 oz refill of crystal mist because i just love that stuff.

pappy
04-11-2005, 09:16 AM
To resize the pics open them with band

Greg

i think he ment paint....i dont know what band is????

SilverLexus
04-11-2005, 03:45 PM
Pinnacle definitely makes some great stuff. Souveran has become my carnauba of choice on my silver car.