PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Ill have any problems with #80 SG then CG FS or CG M-seal?

35TH LE
10-26-2006, 02:22 AM
Im about to play with my new found loves from CG. I ordered a bottle of FS Acrylic Crystaline Sealant and a tin of 5050 :woot2: ... and they sent me a sample of their M-Seal as well. SWEET! Not sure which Im gonna use yet but that decision will be a little easier.

Anyways.. Im planning on using my PC and E2K pads to remove the light issues on my car before using the CG stuff. My go to at the moment is #80, I love this stuff... and Im wondering if Im going to have bonding issues with the FS and/or M-seal on top of the #80.?.?.? :think2

I do, however, have a bottle of #82 and plenty of #83. I suppose I could go with a round of #83 followed by #82 and skip the #80 just to be safe? What do you guys think?

Ive heard everything from "#80 has tons of fillers" to "#80 leaves light fillers when worked in good." to "#80 wont leave any fillers if worked properly."

I just cant wait to see the 5050 on my car and dont want anything to cause any issues. :2thumbs:

Setec Astronomy
10-26-2006, 09:00 AM
I can`t tell you if your CG stuff will bond over the Meguiar`s trade secret polishing oils, but I can tell you that #80, #82, and #83 all have them.