PDA

View Full Version : Klasse Question

bluscooby
10-25-2006, 02:21 PM
Hello all I was wondering I dont have a PC yet would it be worth it to still use Klasse AIO and SG on my car? Is it alot harder to put on and off without the PC?

Thank you

sspeer
10-25-2006, 02:33 PM
Both work just fine by hand. In fact, the preferred method for SG is by hand. Use something with a little `bite` for the AIO..such as a Microfiber pad

TigerMike
10-25-2006, 02:47 PM
I agree. PC is absolutely not required for either AIO or SG. In fact, there would be no advantage, in my opinion, to using a PC with SG. AIO will clean more effectively by PC (as is the case with nearly all polishes though). But, AIO is still very effective by hand. So, no you do not need a PC for Klasse at all.

Regards,

Mike

58fury
10-25-2006, 03:22 PM
100% agree, i applied Klasse twins by hand w no problems

bluscooby
10-25-2006, 04:21 PM
thank you for the answers I guess I know what im doing this weekend then.

imported_steveo3002
10-26-2006, 04:02 AM
bluscooby.......read up about sealant glaze and how to use a thin thin layer, if you put it on more than whisper thin you wont like it

bluscooby
10-26-2006, 11:59 AM
Whats a good way to put it on whisper thin? Any tips?

Thank you

imported_steveo3002
10-26-2006, 12:08 PM
theres lots of views on whats right and whats not

the way i do mine, is to use a mf applicator pad thats slightly damp, then make two thin lines on the pad and start to spread it around, once loaded a few pea sized drops will be enough for a door size panel

i find it helps to pour some klasse into a container that has a needle nozzle tip

aim to have a barely visible layer on the car

abbeysdad
10-26-2006, 12:16 PM
I`ve done it both ways and must confess I like putting it on & taking it off with the PC much better (using a bonnet). As with all LSP`s I find I can work it faster and more uniform/thinner with the PC... and the results are almost always better than by hand.

HOWEVER, you can apply it very well by hand.

First tip is don`t let AIO dry to a haze - it`s better if you work it and wipe it off when wet (like the directions advise). For KSG, it`s about the consistency of water, so just wipe on a very thin layer as though your barely putting any on at all.

Some are convinced that WOWO is best for KSG, but I prefer to let it dry to a haze (unless I`m using homemade glanz). Buff off after it dries. If you put it on too thick, it may be stubborn to buff off... In which case I spray with a homemade glanz of 3 parts distilled water to 1 part KSG - or you can just spray some distilled water VERY SPARINGLY.