PDA

View Full Version : Adams online store question

Pages : [1] 2

imported_Frugle
10-23-2006, 11:49 PM
I wasn`t sure where to post this, I went to the "hot tub" but there wasn`t a catagory to post this in.

Anyways, I was trying to buy some Adams polish stuff, but I ran into a problem..

this is what was in my shopping cart,

V.R.T (12 oz)

In & out spray,

1 wash pad,

and a pack of detailing sponges,

And when I started going through it, I got to the shipping page and it said $19 shipping UPS ground. :confused: what the heck kind of reputable store charges 19$ to send 2 small bottles and a sponge? there must be something I`m doing wrong...

2-3 day shipping was 78.50 ... It only cost me 10 dollars to ship my PC and optimum package from auto-geeks...

what gives? :nixweiss

BobD
10-24-2006, 06:36 AM
It could be an error. But some places charge a handeling fee on top of shipping remember too.

former86camaro
10-24-2006, 07:32 AM
IMO better products at autogeek or other board sponsors

imported_Frugle
10-24-2006, 08:00 AM
IMO better products at autogeek or other board sponsors

Do you think you could quickly recomend a product that is the same as those two listed above but better? I really like the VRT because it is clean, dry, and effective... and I like the other one because it is in a spray can to get in the hard to reach places.

BobD
10-24-2006, 08:07 AM
Do you think you could quickly recomend a product that is the same as those two listed above but better? I really like the VRT because it is clean, dry, and effective... and I like the other one because it is in a spray can to get in the hard to reach places.

EDIT: Vendor recommendations in main forum not allowed.

imported_Frugle
10-24-2006, 08:10 AM
I can`t seem to find those on your site, do you think you could point me in the right direction? I guess I`m just blind.

BobD
10-24-2006, 08:12 AM
I can`t seem to find those on your site, do you think you could point me in the right direction? I guess I`m just blind.

No problemo

EDIT: Vendor links in main forum not allowed.

imported_Frugle
10-24-2006, 09:20 AM
Do you have something that could go in the engine bay? :)

BobD
10-24-2006, 09:26 AM
Do you have something that could go in the engine bay? :)

A cleaner or protectant?

imported_Frugle
10-24-2006, 09:54 AM
both? :) the in & out seems to be a good protectant/asthetic product... and I guess that is what I was looking for.

If I ordered from you today, would it be possible to get it by saturday?

imported_GregCavi
10-24-2006, 10:00 AM
I would definitely order from Danase rather than the previously mentioned. Its great service.

Greg

BobD
10-24-2006, 10:03 AM
both? :) the in & out seems to be a good protectant/asthetic product... and I guess that is what I was looking for.

If I ordered from you today, would it be possible to get it by saturday?

303 would work great in the engine bay as well.

EDIT: if you live somewhere in the lower 48 states I would say you would have it by Saturday.

imported_Frugle
10-24-2006, 10:22 AM
okay, placed my order! thanks! and if you could keep in mind that if at all possible I would really like these by saturday.

imported_Frugle
10-24-2006, 10:35 AM
holy crap that was fast "shippment" (obviously not "shipped" yet)

Gotta love small companies :D

BobD
10-24-2006, 10:37 AM
303 would work great in the engine bay as well.

EDIT: if you live somewhere in the lower 48 states I would say you would have it by Saturday.

Thanks!

EDIT: No vendor selling or customer service in main forum areas.