PDA

View Full Version : Trade Secret, Don`t tell anybody

lucky6025
04-10-2005, 12:13 PM
If you go to any store and buy box of baby Wipes and keep it in car and anytime you get chance wipe down the dash and seats (leather or plastic), you will keep them dust free and clean and for a fraction of the cost, not to say you shouldn`t use leather conditioner on your leather, this is between conditioning, Don`t do the gauges "PLEASE".And before someone trashes this Idea, think of it, these are used on Your babies Butt so not going to have any chemical that is damaging.

treestand
04-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Sounds like an interesting idea. Its kinda like a specifically branded dash wipe, just without the extra protection stuff that wouldnt look good anyways. It might be worth trying, but I dont know.

I should mention that diapers are also used on babies, but are a big no-no on paint :D so things dont transfer uses as easily as one might think.

TDMAN
04-11-2005, 11:37 AM
I don`t know about that! I have bought some very nice Egyptian Cotton "Diapers" from my supplier that are very soft. Also, certain products say that to remove, "use a soft cotton diaper".

mgm2003
04-11-2005, 12:58 PM
With a 5 year old, I have a can (or two) of wipes in every car.

I think Poorboys APC wipes would be killer! (hint, hint).