PDA

View Full Version : Football has taken my attention away from Autopia....what`s up guys!

imported_ajbarnes
10-23-2006, 12:21 PM
Long time no see.

With the NFL season on it`s way, that`s where alot of my attention goes. But, since the Eagles want to play like a high school team all of sudden, I figured I would take a break and get back to some good ol` autopia conversating.

They lost to a freaking 62 yard field goal!!!! Sorry, I had to get that out one more time!

:sadpace: :o

imported_jaobrien6
10-23-2006, 01:39 PM
Hey, I can commiserate with you on the Eagles game, as a displaced Philadelphian... that was just an ugly mess yesterday.

Scottwax
10-23-2006, 05:07 PM
NHL, NFL, upcoming NBA season....I am in the same boat.

Trbogolf
10-23-2006, 06:03 PM
Long time no see.

With the NFL season on it`s way, that`s where alot of my attention goes. But, since the Eagles want to play like a high school team all of sudden, I figured I would take a break and get back to some good ol` autopia conversating.

They lost to a freaking 62 yard field goal!!!! Sorry, I had to get that out one more time!

:sadpace: :o

:cry: I was on a rollercoaster of emotion during that game yesterday. Mad as He!! during most of the game. Ecstatic when they took the lead with less than a minute remaining. To all out sadness when Bryant kicked that field goal. I`m just glad that I couldn`t watch it since I live in Bengals country. All I could do was listen on sirius and update the scoring on the computer. :angry

twopu
10-23-2006, 07:06 PM
I support the Eagles win or lose, but I gotta tell you it`s getting harder and harder to watch. I use to be really bad because it would take me 3-4 days to get over a lose. Now I need just 2 days to deal with it. Sometimes I wish that if they were going to lose they would just lose and not keep my hopes up till the last second. I guess that`s what makes football a great game "Any given Sunday". It doesn`t help that I work with a lot of Eagles haters who love to rub it in. Don`t even get me started about the Flyers and Phillies!!!

imported_ajbarnes
10-23-2006, 11:28 PM
Sometimes I wish that if they were going to lose they would just lose and not keep my hopes up till the last second.

That`s how it has been since the Andy Reid and Mcnabb era. People wonder why Eagle fans are so disgruntled. When you are teased with a spectacular regular season every year and your team chokes every year to make it and win the big one....it get`s very annoying.