PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna IP vs Powergloss

gav'spurplez
10-21-2006, 12:00 PM
i have been using IP, and have noticed alot of members using the powergloss. should the PG only be used with really beat up paint, or can it be used on a car that has light - moderate swirls ??

just wondering

gav'spurplez
10-21-2006, 12:04 PM
PO106FF

what about this product ??

01bluecls
10-21-2006, 12:20 PM
Havent used PO106FF but I have Ip and PG. PG is recommended for rotary but I think a slight few have used it with PC. PG I would reserve for moderate to heavy swirls and moderate to heavy scratches. Light swirls IP should suffice. PG leaves a very good finish but still should be followed up with a light polish.

gav'spurplez
10-21-2006, 12:22 PM
i read that he Pg couldbe used with a high speed or DA polisher,

thanks for the info,

just curious to see what you guys say

:2thumbs:

imported_flatstick
10-21-2006, 12:23 PM
PO106FF

what about this product ??

Very good stuff that leaves an awesome finish. removes light swirls and makes for a nice polish if you are not going after any heavy swirls. the finish on black is superb :2thumbs: I find a little goes a long way. easy on and easy off and cleaning my green P2 pads is a breeze. hope this helps. have used IP and PG on both rotary and PC. the PG to me is less friendly to the PC than IP. it does work but not as well as with a rotary. the big thing using a rotary on these polishes is that it breaks them down just that little bit better and you can see an improved finish. the time saved polishing is a nice bonus.