PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy stuff

Ghaleon0721
10-12-2006, 02:03 PM
I live in southern NH. All of the auto stores around me pretty much sell the basic brands. Mothers, Meguiars, Armor All, Turtle Wax.

Since I`ve become an autopian I see alot of talk about Sonus, Zaino, Menzerna, Klasse, etc. But I don`t see these products at any store. I know you can get them online, but there has to be some store that sells them. What did people do before the internet? Does not owning a computer mean that you are doomed to have an inferior car finish?

Where do you buy this stuff?

superchargedg
10-12-2006, 02:14 PM
I live in southern NH. All of the auto stores around me pretty much sell the basic brands. Mothers, Meguiars, Armor All, Turtle Wax.

Since I`ve become an autopian I see alot of talk about Sonus, Zaino, Menzerna, Klasse, etc. But I don`t see these products at any store. I know you can get them online, but there has to be some store that sells them. What did people do before the internet? Does not owning a computer mean that you are doomed to have an inferior car finish?

Where do you buy this stuff?

you can buy these products hereor at these sites.

www.autogeek.net

www.topoftheline.com

www.poorboysworld.com oh and you cant really buy this stuff otc.

Ghaleon0721
10-12-2006, 02:40 PM
I think you misunderstood. I was wondering where to buy stuff OFFLINE. I know I can get stuff on those websites

What I want to know is where people bought this stuff BEFORE the internet. Or did cars just start looking good around 1994 or so?

BobD
10-12-2006, 02:49 PM
I think you misunderstood. I was wondering where to buy stuff OFFLINE. I know I can get stuff on those websites

What I want to know is where people bought this stuff BEFORE the internet. Or did cars just start looking good around 1994 or so?

A lot of this stuff was around before the internet but you had to find it at special dealers, in catalogs, at car shows, and so on. You might want to call the places direct and see about local dealers in your area.