PDA

View Full Version : New to Autopia!

Msuperbauer
10-11-2006, 12:44 PM
Good Afternoon! I am a long time Hobby detailer, looking to further expand my knowledge in the ever changing world of the ultimate paint finish. I have what my friends call is an "illness" when it comes to the cleanliness and perfect shine of my vehicles, and I have even (like many of you I`m sure) contimplated detailing cars I`ve rented :nixweiss I am also a Huge Volkswagen Fanatic and may post more in topics regarding VW`s (sorry)

Here`s a picture of my Volkswagen!

1992 VR6 Corrado Bought it from a VW mechanic who LOVED to spend hours making it mechanically perfect in every way, BUT "had no patience for detailing" So it was a match! I reconditioned her, and brought her up to my standards!

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/6/web/2430000-2430999/2430811_68_full.jpg

PedroDaGr8
10-11-2006, 01:41 PM
Beatuiful corrado, one of my good friends used to have a vr6 corrado. THe damn thing hauled ***. Great car.

imported_Yal
10-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Nice :2thumbs:. I hear VW are bringing it back and using the old Scirocco name.

fdizzle
10-11-2006, 02:46 PM
I raced one of those one time, it desemated me. Nice ride man, welcome to the online sickness.

Msuperbauer
10-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Thanks for all the kind words! This is the only car that I get a smile on my face every time I "punch it" Consistantly! I have some clear coat pealing issues on the rear hatch/rear bunmper (rear end was repainted) but other than that I`m happy with it! I just want to find the best set up for me as far as ease of use, and availability. I have started using the Meg pro line (Primarily the M26 Carnauba) and have gotten a whole new level of gloss and depthness out of the paint, If I could only get the Optical perfection and durability of zaino with the Carnuaba wetness I`d be GOLDEN!