PDA

View Full Version : Mother`s Customer Service

Dan
10-10-2006, 06:24 PM
So in a bit of contrast to my dealings with Duragloss (executive summary, email went unanswered but a phone call got some results) I had the opposite happen with Mothers. I bought some PowerPolish from Pep Boys that turned out to be very watery, skim milk like. I emailed Mothers and got a response the next day. The chemist said that it was a bad batch that went out and was recalled. Go Pep Boys for pulling it off the shelf! Anyway he appologized for the error and said that he`d mail me a new bottle. Fast forward 4 days and I have a box show up with a bottle of PowerPolish AND PowerWax ! That kind of stuff makes me want to keep buying their products! Just getting another bottle would have made me quite happy.

I`ve always used their stuff, but with that kind of support, it really makes them that much more appealing. Can`t beat their powerball mini on wheels either!

Thomas Dekany
10-10-2006, 10:51 PM
I am glad to see that a company the size of Mothers has real customer service. :goodjob

fdizzle
10-11-2006, 12:55 AM
wow. expect the unexpected . . .BTW . . . how is their power polish and power wax ?

onceaweekwaxer
10-11-2006, 02:31 AM
for otc it is very good

imported_steveo3002
10-11-2006, 06:01 AM
thats good service...a little freebie makes you a customer for life :)