PDA

View Full Version : i`m so torn up now

imported_madwax
10-08-2006, 09:39 PM
So i go by to see one of my regular clients yesterday, and he tells me that he wants me to give his car a quick look over and a wash. I detailed this particular car a month ago. So I said I would come by today. I get there and it was like somebody took a stake and drove it through my heart. Everything started to play in slow motion like in the movies. The guys son had come over and was washing the car with this big ol` dirty green towel. While he was washing it he actually turned to me and said "i`m just going to have leave the bugs here". :furious: I swear i could see the light scratches and webs come back instantly. The owner apologized and told me that his son insisted on doing the car so he let him. He did make an appointment to have his other car done next week.

BlueLibby04
10-08-2006, 10:08 PM
I dont understand? Why would he pay money to let you get the swirls out then let his ignorant son put them back? Did he not go to school? :think2

Ben Kenobi
10-08-2006, 11:01 PM
***? I guess the dad never saw any of those commercials that tell you to just say no. Maybe he thought that only applied to drugs and sex! :doh