PDA

View Full Version : South Jersey Detailing Association

imported_mirrorfinishman
10-06-2006, 09:13 AM
Looking to start a local detailers association here in South Jersey. Would you be interested in getting together with other detailing business owners? Let me know. Thanks.

EBPcivicsi
10-06-2006, 10:04 AM
I wish you would come to Memphis and start one. :D

If I had time, I would sure try to do something like this. No telling what could happen if everyone got together on price, standard, training, etc. Could be a *huge* project though!!!

imported_mirrorfinishman
10-06-2006, 10:28 AM
You do have the time. Just make a short list of detailing businesses in your area and plan to contact them, one at a time. Either stop in at their business location, call them or shoot them an email. It is not that difficult. Just tell them that you are looking to start a local detailers association in your area and ask if they would be interested in getting together with other detailing business owners. It is really that simple.

All it takes is one person to get the ball rolling. Hey, I have already lined up one other detailer in my area and at least the two of us are planning on a time and place we will hold our first meeting. We are thinking about scheduling our meetings on the first Wednesday of every month. Hopefully, other detailers will follow our lead.

imported_mirrorfinishman
10-11-2006, 04:02 PM
Currently in the process of contacting every automobile detailing business now conducting business here in Southern New Jersey. Planning on establishing regular meetings with detailing business operators beginning on Wednesday evening November 1st, and the first Wednesday of each month thereafter.