PDA

View Full Version : electric pressure washers

tooklean
04-05-2005, 09:39 PM
Question about pressure washers my shop is in a quiet residential area across the street from the local u wash. I normally drive the cars across the street and wash them there it cost about $3.00 I simply use the high pressure to spray the car off then I hand wash with my wash mitt and bucket then rinse again. I thought about getting a cheap electric PW and riging it up to my water tank with a sure flo water pump. any Ideas about this would be most helpful.

scrub
04-05-2005, 09:46 PM
I purchased a Black and Decker from Wally world for $88. What I like about it is the pump runs on demand rather than continuous. Not sure if that`s standard with all elec PWs or just this one. I also have a gas powered for cleaning decks and homes.

sellncars
04-05-2005, 10:57 PM
I just bought a new Campbell Hausfield 1750 psi electric pressure washer from Ebay for $100.00 including shipping. I saved $50.00 from Walmarts price.

I used it for the first time today and it seems to work well for electric. This unit is also on demand not continuance.

Good luck,
Sellncars

Mikeyzr
04-06-2005, 12:07 PM
I`ve got a little Coleman on demand 1500 psi washer that works like a top. Sprays chemical at high pressure and isn`t too noisy. I also have a 2100 PSI gas washer. They both have their advantages, but for the vehicles I like my electric!

Mike