PDA

View Full Version : Werk. Prime or Chem guys ext glaze under Meg`s 21

mongo
10-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Which one Werkstatt prime or Chemical guys Extreme Acrylic 2 glaze would be best.

Would be using Meguiars 21 on top just looking for a slight precleaner with no oils in it which would boost shine.

Thanx mongo

Wasatch
10-03-2006, 09:32 PM
I would go with the Prime.

atticdog
10-03-2006, 09:32 PM
this CG product? EXTREME SHINE EZ~CREME GLAZE

if so then I would go with prime then extreme shine glaze then #21

EXTREME SHINE EZ~CREME GLAZE doesnt do any cleaning

Sherman8r44
10-03-2006, 10:41 PM

^^^^Yeah what he said.

EZ CREME GLAZE does a great job at boosting gloss and all, but it doesn`t have any pre-cleaning abilities. So go with Prime.

Scottwax
10-04-2006, 12:18 AM
Prime leaves a terrific high gloss slick finish. Waxes and sealants glide on over it. Light cleaning ability too. Acrylic formula may also boost durability.

gben
10-04-2006, 02:27 AM
CG`s EZ~Creme Glaze will make your car look wet if that`s what you`re after then go ahead and seal it in. Doesn`t have any cleaning ability though the website is a bit confusing on this point.

ashsarna
10-04-2006, 05:52 AM

Agreed with all. Here is an excerpt:

"not a polish or wax. It is strictly a shine-enhancing agent that will produce a dramatic wet look on your paint"

I think if you want the best of both, do Prime/EZ Creme/#21. EZ Creme has really amazed me in the dept and wet look it has produced, and is one of very few glazes that can bond with sealants and actually lasts (mine is going on 5 weeks so far).

mongo
10-04-2006, 10:31 AM
Thanx all for the reply`s I will email or talk to Jeff about it and might order some.

I have used the Klasse twins before about four years ago I believe.