PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone tried The Show Winner

Pages : [1] 2

DM101
10-03-2006, 05:05 AM
Has anyone tried The Show Winner advertised on this web page. Give us the low down. Dear The Show Winner, I will be one of the first to try you out. Just send me a sample. And I will give my professional review. PM me. I have tried at least 20 waxes and sealants.

Sherman8r44
10-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Okay, I don`t usually like to open up the can of worms, but The Show Winner and the rest of the Perfecar products are BLATANTLY private-labelled CG.

benvegas
10-03-2006, 03:05 PM
CG makes a lot of products for Adams and MANY others -- even MANY other sponsors here, and they do make a few of our as well -- certainly not remotely close to all. CG is a great custom manufactuer in that if we want a product do do more of X and less of Y, they can make it happen and in a quick time period. CG also has several tiers of products, some you can buy from them, and a lot you cant. Some folks sell budget products, some sell the best of the best. Then again Warner makes a lot of products for CG and then some of Warner products are made by TXL. Griots even outsources a lot of their chemical making as do most all other detailing makers/suppliers/wholesalers/distributors. I bet we can name a few dozen makers that outsource the actual manufacturing of their product line. :) In any distribution business outsourcing saves time, overhead, expense, and money. We`ve sold this product line for a long time, but just recently made the website to sell them online rather than through other channels and under our Perfecar name.

The Show Winner is a CG product and it`s the best wax I`ve ever had the pleasure of using. I`m proud as heck to sell it. It`s already even been reviewed here too and the reviewer stated the same.

If you have any questions, just ask. I view the forums here probably every hour or two at the least!

Cheers

pogo123
10-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Well stated benvegas, thanks for the info. I haven`t tried these products yet but I`m looking forward to hearing from those that have used them.

DM101
10-03-2006, 08:02 PM
Benvegas nice post! Where has it been reviewed here?

AL-53
10-04-2006, 06:44 AM
I believe it is the same as the CG`s 5050 Concourse wax..the limited edition paste wax on thier site......and somebody did a review on that wax...

AL

benvegas
10-04-2006, 01:27 PM
Al is 100% correct, the 5050 Concourse Wax is the product matchup for The Show Winner.

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=78113

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=75832

...those are the discussion/review threads for the product. Perfecar sells it as The Show Winner because it`s the best damn wax I`ve ever come across. It`s very close to our Concourse Wax, which looks near identical, but the production time and extensive testing is what you pay for with The Show Winner. It`s a new inventory item, we didnt even have it till a few days ago. The photo was of a different plastic tub, you do indeed get the metal tin, we just didnt have the tins in time for the photo.

While folks would like to this this is a "limited edition" and "OMG buy it NOW before they NEVER MAKE IT AGAIN!", soon as it runs out more gets made. Our tins arent even signed, I can if you want me to but my handwriting isnt that great. :)

I belive we`re also the least expensive anywhere for it. I dont think by forum rules I can provide a direct link to it to find, I`m a new sponsor and dont want to upset any old timers here.

Cheers

ashsarna
10-04-2006, 01:58 PM
benvegas,

Great to hear upfront answers that are to the point, the first time round. As you noticed, on those links, I have been using the CG 5050. I restate that it is one of the best waxes I have used and currently is my goto (see the first link), this is with a full jar of souveran, victoria, and the higher end Zymol estates still in my arsenal. So take that fwiw.

Now to clarify, are you saying Show Winner is slightly different than 5050? Any idea in what way performance-wise (if you had a chance to compare them that is)? This goes for anyone else that has done a comparison as well. Thanks.

benvegas
10-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Ashsarna, I believe the truth to the community is a good thing. :) 5050 and The Show Winner are 100% identical products. No changes nor tweaks were even remotely necessary to the product. The only thing with CG is that they have multiple tiers of products. You can buy good car wash or budget car wash. That`s the problem with most who OEM products (aka re-label) is they try to compete on price. I compete on selling the BEST, price is just what it cost you to get that. When you dont dillute product, when you dont budgetize product, that`s when you get the best product money can buy. And really, it isnt that hard, just sell what you would use yourself.

Cheers

imported_Bence
10-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Ben, your website...?

ashsarna
10-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Ben, your website...?

Go to the autopia home page and then to sponsors listing.

benvegas
10-04-2006, 04:54 PM
http://www.perfecar.com/ is the website URL. (Mods, if this violates policy, delete and let me know what to do!)

imported_Bence
10-04-2006, 10:11 PM
Thanks, Ben!

cleanyourcar
10-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Thanks guys :bigups

imported_Bence
10-05-2006, 06:09 PM
Different enough for me, and I find that a private label program is beneficial for both parties.