PDA

View Full Version : Klasse conatiners -

fdizzle
10-02-2006, 04:39 PM
It just occured to me that Klasse products are in opaque containers -

Is it safe to put Klasse AIO or KSG in clear , smaller vials for easier product dispensing ( i have the 33 oz`rs) - or does that particular product have a reaction to long term exposure to light, like other cmehicals or medicine that come in amber or solid vials/containers (obviously i am refering to the product before application, in it`s container)

does this matter? I store my products in a cool, dry garage inside a cabinet.

thanks in advance

White95Max
10-02-2006, 05:52 PM
I think only the manufacturer could answer a question about light reactivity. But since you`re keeping it in a closed cabinet anyway, I highly doubt it would be a problem. I`ll certainly agree that the 33oz Klasse bottles are a bit of a PITA though. I may have to look into different containers as well.

fdizzle
10-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Yeah - those darn containers splooge all over the place. Not so much with the AIO, its a bit thicker than the SG, but man that SG - Iv contemplated putting it into a spritzer botttle . . . jese

HondaGuy
10-02-2006, 11:03 PM
Ya, they definetly need to rethink the container, it sucks! lol Especially the SG like you said, its impossible to get a little out without it going everywhere! lol I put the SG in a little fine misting bottle too. Makes application way easier.

Perm
10-03-2006, 07:56 AM
Hi,

I put Klasse SG into a little fine misting bottle also.....doing so make the product so so easy to use.

I simply spray directly onto the panel, spread product evenly around then wipe off...... Can do the whole car in 5-10 mins max.

If klasse was supplied like this with updated instructions it would silence the critics about it being a difficult product to work with.

Perm

maesal
10-03-2006, 09:06 AM
Nice data. I was thinking about that 2 hours ago. Maybe you can mist an applicator with SG+water and apply it via WOWO method. Do you use this way?

Perm
10-03-2006, 09:31 AM
I have heard of others diluting klasse SG with distilled water..... I think at a ratio of 1:3 ( 1 part klasse SG with 3 parts water). This then gets used a quick booster to the klasse layer following washing ect. ( cheap home made version of Sonus Acrylic Spritz)

However why not just apply neat klasse through a small misting bottle as described.... is so quick to apply using this method why dilute it ?

Perm

fdizzle
10-03-2006, 10:49 AM
hmmm... the thought of diluting the KSG . . . wouldent that take away from its protection, it obviously would make it a breeze to apply. I like the spritzer idea - nice one. I think ill give that a shot.

Way2SSlow
10-03-2006, 04:57 PM
I transfer my Klasse into smaller flip top bottles. It works better that way for me.

cchiu1026
10-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Ketchup Style Bottles..... :think2

http://premium1.uploadit.org/seanjohn/Chiuy/Klasse-Twins-in-Ketchup-Bottles.jpg

fdizzle
10-05-2006, 03:04 AM
nice . . . .

Driven-528e
10-05-2006, 04:08 PM
small spritz bottle all the way. helps achieve that super-thin application.