PDA

View Full Version : Best Website for Menzerna Products/Pads

Pages : [1] 2

joeyb7
10-02-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi Everyone -

Recently purchased a PC and in the past I`ve ordered my supplies from Chip at sportscarcare.com, but he can`t ship Menzerna products right now.

I need:

- new backing plate (5 in)

- pads

- Menzerna IP and FPII

Can someone recommend a good website with fast shipping? Especially one that might ship to the Northeast quickly (getting cold here fast!)

Also, (edit) being a beginner, should I simply go with an affordable (non-flex) 6 in backing plate and flat (not the lake VC) pads - perhaps just a cutting and polishing pad?

TigerMike
10-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Topoftheline dot com

imported_Padron
10-02-2006, 04:03 PM
Topoftheline dot com

+1 very fast shipping

imported_MCA
10-02-2006, 04:30 PM
Menzerna availability has gone down to one vendor that I know of: Menzerna (www.properautocare.com)

Hope that helps...MCA

EDIT: Saw that topoftheline carries the Menzerna line...just wanted also interject that properautocare also carries the Blackfire (Menzerna Cerami-clear) polishes.

SpoiledMan
10-02-2006, 05:42 PM
You can get IP from www.blackfireusa.com with free shipping.

joeyb7
10-02-2006, 05:45 PM
Hi Guys - thanks, just putting my order in on topoftheline now. Question though, I`d like to use either 6.5 or 7.5 in Lake pads... there is one padholder:

http://www.topoftheline.com/porcabvelpad.html

that seems to be what I need - it`s a 6 in holder that can use the 6.5 in. flat lake pads. Will this be fine, or should I spring another few bucks for the flexible backing plate? Also, being a beginner, do you recommend the simple flat pads vs. the Lake VC pads?

Thanks

AL-53
10-02-2006, 05:46 PM
I believe the free shipping is for 500.00 orders or more....

http://www.blackfireusa.com/orinandgu.html

AL

SpoiledMan
10-02-2006, 05:58 PM
I believe the free shipping is for 500.00 orders or more....

http://www.blackfireusa.com/orinandgu.html

AL

No, it works for an order at *any* price. Try it.

joeyb7
10-02-2006, 06:27 PM
I just took a look at the site - it may work free, but the site says that it`s only for $500 and up.

Also, no FPII on the site...bummer

cleanyourcar
10-02-2006, 06:42 PM
EDIT: Saw that topoftheline carries the Menzerna line...just wanted also interject that properautocare also carries the Blackfire (Menzerna Cerami-clear) polishes.

Blackfire SRC is a completely different animal to the Menzerna Ceramic Clear. I`ve tried both of these side by side on the same panel. One breaks down beautifully and is easy to remove, the other gums your pad and sticks to the paint. They might have started life the same, but whoever `played` with the SRC really missed a trick imho.

SpoiledMan
10-02-2006, 06:44 PM
Blackfire SRC is a completely different animal to the Menzerna Ceramic Clear. I`ve tried both of these side by side on the same panel. One breaks down beautifully and is easy to remove, the other gums your pad and sticks to the paint. They might have started life the same, but whoever `played` with the SRC really missed a trick imho.

There are many different polishes made by Menzerna that are "formulated" for ceramic clear paints. Which are you speaking of?

SpoiledMan
10-02-2006, 06:47 PM
I just took a look at the site - it may work free, but the site says that it`s only for $500 and up.

Also, no FPII on the site...bummer

On the home page of the site it indicates free shipping. Here`s a copy of my last order placed late last week.

2 [MF-GLOVE] Microfiber Gloves (pair) @ $4.95 each = $9.90

1 [CWA-2] Concours Wax Applicator pkg/2 @ $3.95 each = $3.95

1 [MICRO-RES128] Micro Restore Gallon Refill @ $22.95 each = $22.95

Shipping: $0.00

Sales Tax: $0.00

TOTAL: $36.80

Djmigs
10-02-2006, 06:50 PM
Chris i could be wrong but it looks like they updated the shipping and know are charging unfortunetly to bad but cant be free for ever.... or can it lol..

Joey- on the site SpoiledMan posted look under Blackfire Gloss Enhancing Polish, Chris or someone will correct me if i am wrong which is not my intention but it should be the same if not simular...Just a Note Some items of Menzerna are no longer being imported to the US so to solve that Blackfire was produced...

joeyb7
10-02-2006, 06:52 PM
wow... I`ll have to give it a shot then - there`s an asterisk where it says "free shipping" and it states only on $500 and up - but hey, I`ll give it a shot I guess.

cleanyourcar
10-02-2006, 06:55 PM
Menzerna PO85RD3.01 and P0106FF, in relation to the SRC and finishing polish.

I`ve only tried the PO85RD3.01 side by side with the Scratch Resistant Compound and the difference is night and day. Or should that be day and night.

Personally I find the RD twins (PO85RD3.01 and PO85RD) the prefect combo for PC . Just a shame the Menzerna factory has no 3.01. :(