PDA

View Full Version : Bachlor party help...

imported_CkretAjint
10-02-2006, 09:31 AM
My best bud in the world is getting married March 27th. I am the best man, so you know what that means....

BACHELOR PARTY!!!!!

Only problem is I have NO IDEA what to do for him... I don`t mind going the traditional stripeprs and beer night. but I want to do something different and unique for him. He is a car guy (no autopians), but he deserves something great.

Any ideas? suggestions? comments? or funny stories?

:spot

BobD
10-02-2006, 09:40 AM
For mine I just had some guys over and we played poker int he basement and had video games up stairs and we just all went to eat at a BBQ place. Exciting huh. One thing I can suggest is not go the stripper bear bash route. To be honest, some people might be offended and not come because of it. I would do something that everyone could enjoy.

ncsu602
10-02-2006, 10:57 AM
I`ve got one since we all have a common bond on this website. We took my old roommate for his last year.

Topless car wash!

Ok, so since we are on the website it`s not such a good idea. They did a very good job on my friend`s F-150, but it gets cleaned when I talk enough trash that he finally decides to work on it. Point being, he doesn`t care as long as it runs.

They had a wool mit, offbrand car wash, Westley`s Bleach White, and some Armor All.

It was alot of fun as long as it`s not your car, I wouldn`t dare take my own :2thumbs:

We played par 3 golf in the am, went by the carwash, and then got a keg and all the red meat we could fit on the grill.

I recently got married and had a pretty good time at my own. We played golf in the am, grilled steak again, and then went to the strip club. There`s no better feeling than seeing your dad and your father-in-law come to you with handfuls of $1 bills and telling you to have a great time.

Another neat idea that didn`t quite pan out (no one to drive us) was going to test-n-tune at the local 1/8 mile dragstrip.

qballjr13
10-02-2006, 11:16 AM
Do you have any go-kart (real go-karts, not the crappy amusement park ones) near you? We did that for my brother-in-laws party and it was a blast. This is the place http://www.f1boston.com/ we went to. Its basically a big complex with two race tracks, a bar with food and pool tables...then we all took a bus (a must so that everyone can have fun and not worry about driving) to the "ballet" :getdown

imported_themightytimmah
10-02-2006, 11:37 AM
Seeing as you`re in Florida, i`d have to go for deep sea fishing - if you get the right guy you can even bring strippers on the boat.

holland_patrick
10-02-2006, 11:44 AM
my nephew just had his.

we charged 25 a ticket catered out the food.. 50%-50%(5 a ticket) raffle and booze raffle(dollar a ticket)

there was TONS of food and he cleared 2k..

much fun was to be had.

imported_CkretAjint
10-02-2006, 12:17 PM
We do have a kick *** go-kart track down here.. they go up to 45mph!!! Much fun...

Thanks for all the suggestions so far guys. They seem to be pretty rockin!

Spilchy
10-02-2006, 06:08 PM
I threw a bachelor party for my best friend as his best man. Since I hang out in NY City I did it old school. We rented rooms at the "W" Hotel and went out for a steak dinner at Sparks Steak House, the place where "Big Paul" Costellano was gunned down outside by John Gotti`s crew. We then went to Scores strip club made famous on the Howard Stern shows. Greasing the guy with a $50 spot at the entrance gets you top notch treatment.

Needless to say it was an *insane* night culminating with one of my friends leaving with a stripper from Hawaii, another friend being thrown through a store front plate glass window of a pharmacy and my other friend, the groom, vomiting in the little blue Tiffany bags that held the groomsmen`s gifts of engraved silver money clips! :chuckle:

He was brought up on stage, stripped down and made to drink umpteen glasses of champagne fed to him by naked women. :hifive:

That was a classic bachelor party. I can write a book on that night. I took him home the next day and he was covered in glitter and reaked of perfume. His wife was like "What the...!" She asked what happended and I just smiled and said "nothing major."

My other friend we did the exact same thing in the City just switching steak houses and strip clubs. The night ended early for him. He passed out and cracked his head on a urinal.

With my other friend we picked up a few cases of beer and went golfing. He loves to golf. That was a blast especially crashing up the golf carts. We then called a cab and went out for dinner.

It all depends what your buddy is in to. Does he have a hobby? My buddy loves to golf, so we went golfing. He isn`t into the strip club thing so we respected his wishes and kept it relatively low key. Find something that he likes to do and make a night of it. Just have fun! If you guys like to party, then go nuts, because this *will be* the last time you get to do this. Trust me, my friends are domesticated now and the closest thing we get to those nights again are reminicisng about them. But try to do something that everyone will be willing to come to. Good luck :2thumbs:

ZaneO
10-02-2006, 06:43 PM
Don`t forget about the tool shower!! Have your friend register at Sears, Home Depot, etc. and get him some good stuff. You can even incorporate that into the bachelor party day/evening.

Just remember it`s HIS party, not yours or your friends`. Make it all about him. I`ve been to bar-b-ques and baseball games, and I`ve been to bars and strip clubs. Just depends on the individual.

Tasty
10-02-2006, 08:49 PM
Don`t forget about the tool shower!! Have your friend register at Sears, Home Depot, etc. and get him some good stuff. You can even incorporate that into the bachelor party day/evening.

Just remember it`s HIS party, not yours or your friends`. Make it all about him. I`ve been to bar-b-ques and baseball games, and I`ve been to bars and strip clubs. Just depends on the individual.

Tool shower, what a bad *** idea. Anyway, the stripper thing is so cliche. My bro is getting married next year and there is already talk of Shreveport, LA and strippers, etc. At this stage in life tittie bars just don`t do it for me. I`m already dreading having to look amused while skanks prance around us naked.

martinager
10-04-2006, 03:11 PM
Tool shower, what a bad *** idea. Anyway, the stripper thing is so cliche. My bro is getting married next year and there is already talk of Shreveport, LA and strippers, etc. At this stage in life tittie bars just don`t do it for me. I`m already dreading having to look amused while skanks prance around us naked.

sounds like a strenuous experience. :D

kompressornsc
10-04-2006, 03:32 PM
We do have a kick *** go-kart track down here.. they go up to 45mph!!! Much fun...

Thanks for all the suggestions so far guys. They seem to be pretty rockin!

I like the go-kart idea - that`s what we did for my semi-bachelor party (just went out with the guys the day of the wedding). Bad part was that I left about 2 to start getting ready for the wedding @ 5. The guys are still driving (no cell phones on the track either) at 4, and finally get back to get cleaned up around 4:30.

And tell them you don`t want no stinkin` 45 mph rental kart - tell them you want a TaG kart.:)

(going to shut up now and go watch practice for the TaG World Championships that start at my local track tomorrow) :getdown