PDA

View Full Version : Any of you guys use Pro products from baf industies?

HMAD
10-01-2006, 03:16 AM
I have been using some of the Pro products because they are the only distributor that comes by my area and wondering if any body uses or has any input on their products.

EBPcivicsi
10-02-2006, 07:43 AM
I know that "RAG" uses them--if he says the product is good--it`s good. You should PM him the link to this thread and see what he says.

RAG
10-02-2006, 09:14 AM
Yeah, I`ve used most of their products at one point or another. They are primarily designed for high-volume professional use. What kind of operation do you have/run and what are you looking for? I think they have great chemicals (degreasers, carpet cleaner, etc.), and their polishes and waxes are run-on-the-mill stuff, but their cheap. So if you run a car wash, it might be perfect for your guys.

porta
10-03-2006, 07:49 AM
Sorry for hijacking your thread. Rag, what do you think about the P-39 and P-73 paint sealants?

RAG
10-03-2006, 06:53 PM
Sorry for hijacking your thread. Rag, what do you think about the P-39 and P-73 paint sealants?

I only tested them biefly, mostly to make sure they didn`t stain plastic, as I figured they`d probably stain, but they didn`t. Haven`t put them through the paces to speak knowledgably on the matter, but I`d guess they`d be as good as most sealants, as I for one usually don`t "see" major differences between most popular sealants.

HMAD
10-03-2006, 09:51 PM
Yeah, I`ve used most of their products at one point or another. They are primarily designed for high-volume professional use. What kind of operation do you have/run and what are you looking for? I think they have great chemicals (degreasers, carpet cleaner, etc.), and their polishes and waxes are run-on-the-mill stuff, but their cheap. So if you run a car wash, it might be perfect for your guys.

I have a small detail shop I opened 4 months ago.I dont do really high volumes of cars yet, but getting there. Im mainly looking for a good line of Polishes/compounds/ sealants.

Ive been using allot of PRO`S products lately, and there actually pretty expensive. I started out with Wesmar/car brite /Tmp stuff but found the pro chemicals a little more convienent.{they delivered to my area} Im not too impressed with either of their polishes or compounds though. I just got some of their polymer sealant, havent used any yet but ill let everyone know how it works out. I just really wanted to know what other peoples opinion on PRO`S products were and what works good. Thanks for the input.