PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta Detailing Event Sunday, May 1st

Pages : [1] 2

SilverLexus
04-04-2005, 08:25 PM
Friends,

It appears we have secured the Ferrier`s Pavilion at Wills Park in Alpharetta, Georgia for our first Southeast Detailing Meet.

Our plan is to meet from 2-4PM at the Pavilion which is close to the parking lot behind the stables at the Equestrian Center at Wills Park. We will post directions shortly but it is close to Old Milton Parkway (GA 400, Exit 10) and Wills Road.

The Pavilion will allow us plenty of room to detail two cars in case of rain and has electric, water, and flourescent lights.

We are working on a final agenda but we look to have the following secured:

***Overview of Quality Detailing - a quick overview of state-of-the-art process to bring people new to detailing up to speed.

***Nick Carberry of Adam`s Polishes will be a guest speaker and go over some polishing techniques.

***Mike (1 Clean WS6) from Sweating the Details will discuss some of the tricks of the pro detailing trade.

***Vendor Products Raffle. I have secured some products to give away ina raffle at the event.

We are also working with Forrest Tosie of Mother`s for an event later in the Spring. I hope to have some information soon once I firm up dates for the second event.

We are also working on a special tour of Ferrari of Atlanta which we will post later.

I need your help...please let me know if you can attend and what other things you might like to see in terms of technique.

This will allow us to have a headcount for the event for planning purposes. All detailing enthusiasts are welcome and we hope that those living in nearby states that want to attend can make it.

dalmore
04-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Sweet!! I believe I will be able to make that.
:bigups

SilverLexus
04-04-2005, 08:46 PM
Look forward to meeting you Dalmore.

Nickc0844
04-04-2005, 08:53 PM
It was good talking to you tonight Lee. I think we`ve got some great ideas, and I`m looking forward to being a part of it as well. Once we get some more firm numbers, I`ll know how many samples to bring out :naughty :bigups

mtodde
04-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Thanks for setting all of this up Lee. You know I`ll be there!

GregCavi
04-04-2005, 09:46 PM
HOw about doing it in MN next year? Just kidding. I will make it down after i graduate from HS.

GReg

Way2SSlow
04-04-2005, 10:41 PM
I`m there. I`ve been wanting to meet some of the other "ATLiens."

Lee,

I`ll be there atleast a half hour early to help with any last minute issues that come up.

Dalmore,

Looking forward to meeting you.

Nick,

I volunteer to help unload the explorer, and help out any way that I can while you are running your mou....I mean "guest speaking." :D

1CleanWS6,

I hope you are ready to talk about some American Muscle, because once I get going, you cant shut me up. :D

Woob
04-04-2005, 11:36 PM
Still in school then =( How about a higher meet up here in NC :lol Hope to see more details and pictures of course!

randomman84
04-05-2005, 12:23 PM
Lee, you bet your butt that I`m in! I gots 2 cars you can use for a good detail demonstration, just pm me and ill get you the details. I can`t wait, I really need to talk to mike about my business and such. See you there!

SilverLexus
04-11-2005, 03:47 PM
I found a great place for an after-meeting social, a new barbque joint nearby on the town square in Alpharetta called SmokeJack. Classy bar and great food!

dalmore
04-11-2005, 03:57 PM
:boohoo :boohoo

It was right in front of Smoke Jacks that I rearended that Explorer bakc in January ...

Have you tried it? Maybe I`ll stop for dinner on the way home one night and check it out.

SilverLexus
04-11-2005, 07:39 PM
I`ve tried a steak there (filet) and it was very, very good. Have not yet tried the bbq but some of my neighbors like it a lot...

randomman84
04-12-2005, 12:09 PM
i`ve heard it was good. i guess we will see when we get there. :beer

1 Clean WS6
04-15-2005, 08:07 AM
1CleanWS6,

I hope you are ready to talk about some American Muscle, because once I get going, you cant shut me up. :D

You bet I am!! I like nothing more than talking about immaculate pieces of American iron!! :mohawk

SilverLexus
04-15-2005, 09:38 AM
I should have final details to post soon...things are really coming together. :)