PDA

View Full Version : What do you get a detailer for a present?

Beason
09-24-2006, 04:52 PM
It was parents weekend here at college and my parents asked how I was doing after my first big round of exams. They were delighted to hear I made As on all of them and have As in all my classes so my dad wanted to show his appreciation.

o Foam Sprayer

o P21S Wheel Cleaner Spray

o P21S Wheel Cleaner Gel

o EZ Detail Bundle

o Optimum Car Wax

o Opt. HC

o Opt. Pro. Plus

o 3 Tire Applicators

o Meg. Video (he wants to learn to polish)

o Flexible Backing Plate

o Men. FPII

o Men. IP

o 2 Teal PakShak MF Ultra-Plush Towel

AND

o Pinnacle Souveran

and

o A Makita 9227CX3

Man I can`t wait till fall break.

All I need now is a test panel

Juztang
09-24-2006, 05:00 PM
Man that is awesome! Congrats! You must have a pretty awesome dad.

imported_paradigm
09-24-2006, 05:02 PM
nice pull on those presents....congrats on the excellent grades too!

Beason
09-24-2006, 05:07 PM
Man that is awesome! Congrats! You must have a pretty awesome dad.

He knows how hard it is. Strangely I have the same bio teacher he had more then 30 years and I he didnt do aswell as I am. Hes a strong believe in positive reinforement and has full trust in me knowing where my prioties are. Also he told me he knocked over my detailing cabinet and broke a few bottles, so this was also kinda making up for it.

Ben Kenobi
09-24-2006, 05:08 PM
That is great news, not only on your grades but your present. It`s nice to see that your Dad wants to learn how to polish properly, maybe you`ll have a detailing partner by next summer! Take it easy and enjoy school. :woot2:

Beason
09-24-2006, 05:16 PM
That is great news, not only on your grades but your present. It`s nice to see that your Dad wants to learn how to polish properly, maybe you`ll have a detailing partner by next summer! Take it easy and enjoy school. :woot2:

he realized that I can`t take care of the cars 24/7 and when I move out to other things in 4 years I wont be home for long periods of time so he wants to be able to keep them looking nice. Already taught him the ONR wash and hand waxing. Fall Break is interior care. Thanksgiving and Christmas will be PC polishing for him and Rotary polishing for me.

Ben Kenobi
09-24-2006, 05:43 PM
That sounds like my family. I don`t get up to see my Dad and brother as often I`d like to and when I do for a weekend it`s detailing time for the fleet. I do have them using better products and washing properly so that`s half the battle. They have nice vehicles and take care of them so it`s no problem helping out. I`m sure your Dad will enjoy himself so just be patient with him and he`ll do fine. :2thumbs:

Accumulator
09-24-2006, 08:17 PM
Beason- Congrats on the grades *and* the gifts :xyxthumbs