PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with brief descriptions on a flyer

Beason
09-22-2006, 11:36 PM
I was adding some brief description to certain services offered on a flyer and got stumped on what to say for the following services. One or two sentences.

Carpet Extraction -

Engine Detailing -

Claybar Treatment -

Pinnacle Wax -

High Durability Sealants - aka Zaino -

Can anyone help me here?

Beason
09-22-2006, 11:42 PM
Pinnacle Wax - Made of Brazilian Ivory Carnauba, this wax is an enthusiast favorite to add tremendous depth and wetness to a car’s finish especially on black, red and other dark colored paints.

:confused:

imported_mirrorfinishman
09-23-2006, 07:40 AM
Beason has it right.

It is always a good idea to try to focus on the benefits the customer will realize when they use your services. For example; High Durability Sealants help to provide maximum protection against surface contamination and other hazards of the environment.

RAG
09-23-2006, 09:01 PM
Here`s what I got (prices removed)

Exterior Detailing Services

Step 1 (Sealant Application) - $XX I carry the largest collection of waxes and high-tech paint sealants you will find anywhere! (Step 3 recommended for proper paint preparation.)

Step 2 (Clay & Wax) - $XXX Includes Step 1 plus clay preparation procedure to remove surface contamination. If significant rust contamination is present, there will be up to a $XX extra charge depending on severity. Subsequent polish recommended on dark colored vehicles.

Step 3 (Clay, Polish & Wax) - $XXX Light Swirl Removal. Includes Steps 1 & 2 plus polish paint with high-speed buffer to restore gloss, remove light swirls and properly prepare surface for sealant application. This isn’t a 20 minute polish like you’ll get at the car wash or dealership – this is 2 1/2 hours of professional polishing!

Step 4 (Clay, Compound, Polish & Wax) - $XXX Medium Swirl Removal. Includes two additional hours of compounding with high-speed machine buffer (4 ½ hours of machine buffing in total) before proceeding onto STEP 3.

Obviously you would want to change it to fit your services, etc., but this should at least give you some good ideas. For instance, I don`t cover Step 1 (wax) or 2 (clay) very in-depth because I almost always do a step 3 minimum - in my area waxing alone is pointless due to the rust contamination. But still, I think I`m going to reword my step 1 description based on Frank`s recommendation.

Beason
09-23-2006, 09:43 PM
I already have that stuff under my Packages but I also off add-ons for some packages and that was explaining a few of them. I really need one for carpet extraction and maybe engine detailing.