PDA

View Full Version : whats pakshak`s shipping cost to canada?

idwib
09-20-2006, 07:51 PM
I just want few MF towels as they`ve got a lot of positive reactions.

and I am kinda comparing the total cost of pakshak (ultra plush) and autogeek (super plush one) to canada

autogeek just shows its cost at the checkout but pakshak doesnt..

so has anyone ordered stuff from pakshak? from canadian address?

let me know..

thank you.

p.s - oh I have 15% off code for autogeek thats good until tomorrow.. can i release that to this forum? not breaking rules or anything like that?

imported_MCA
09-20-2006, 08:05 PM
Ranney has always been a great a guy to deal with. If you PM him, he will respond to you with our Autopia discounted prices and maybe give you your requested shipping costs. I *believe* his handle is "PakShak"

SnipeJDM
09-21-2006, 08:16 AM
or you could just call them.

Joshua312
09-21-2006, 08:46 AM
With most online vendors you can put the items in the cart, fill out the shipping adress, etc...and then continue until it gives you your shipping costs. Then if you decide to purchase you can enter your payment information.

salty
09-22-2006, 01:41 AM
Have you checked eshine? Their Tornado towls are nice.

EnhanceSS
09-22-2006, 03:00 AM
shipping on my last order from pakshak to calgary was $22.55 USD, and then another $10 depending on wether or not canada customs seizes your package and charges you handling and tax.

imported_becks
09-22-2006, 06:41 AM
I thought Ranney had stopped shipping to Canada?

EDIT:

Just checked their site and noticed they`ve started shipping international again

"Due to the overwhelming feedback from our international customers, we have reinstated our international shipments."