PDA

View Full Version : Detailed: 1995 Supra (Owner is Anne Rice)

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Way2SSlow
09-13-2006, 05:28 PM
Justin,

NICE WORK MAN!!! That car looks INCREDIBLE!! I bet it`s fun working with Jeremy. I went to a supra cookout with one of my buddies at his place. He and his wife are very nice people.

justin30513
09-13-2006, 05:36 PM
Justin,

NICE WORK MAN!!! That car looks INCREDIBLE!! I bet it`s fun working with Jeremy. I went to a supra cookout with one of my buddies at his place. He and his wife are very nice people.

He is a blast to do work for. He gives nothing but compliments. I drive an hour to do his cars and he takes care of me.

Thanks for the compliments.

David703
09-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Absolutely stunning work!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

imported_MDSUPERSTAR
09-13-2006, 07:06 PM
You said the paint is metallic, correct? Then it has been resprayed, or that is hazing on the fender.

I have the car and have been obsessed with them for since their unveiling, so I know all the colors available. Metallic black was never an option.

Just curious.. :2thumbs:

Mikhail
09-13-2006, 07:27 PM
55K its the price for 2000-2001 NSX with 20 000 miles.

Kewjoe
09-13-2006, 08:06 PM
Awesome work Justin! To know you could work that kind of magic with a PC inspires me for when I detail my car next weekend with a PC for the first time. My car isn`t anywhere near that shape. Great job!

imported_02ZTSfocus
09-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Awesome work! Definitely a huge turn-around, it looks amazing for black paint! I can definitely see why she is raising her asking price since you got ahold of it. :bigups

I`m going to come right out and say it, if I had 70K I would be on my way to Atlanta! I`m a die hard Supra fanatic and have been since I was 12 years old. That vehicle is absolutely amazing, it is everything a Supra freak would want in their car.

Once again, great work and Im very jealous that you were able to work on such a nice car!

Ben Kenobi
09-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Justin it`s always a pleasure to see your work as it really is amazing. Your attention to detail and professionalism is quite evident. The Supra looks fantastic and I wouldn`t change it one bit. Most of the negative comments seem to lose sight of that the car is now a modern classic. As you said there aren`t many low mileage Supras in that condition and you sure can`t go buy one from Toyota any longer. Keep up the good work, love the Autogeek products too. :2thumbs:

BigAl3
09-13-2006, 09:43 PM
great job, i`ve been looking forward to your detail(s)! :eek: :2thumbs:

imported_Lightman
09-13-2006, 10:11 PM
Great job on the detail!

There is something fishy about this supra though I think. I had a brand new one in 94, and yes they were in the $40k range...how someone will try to charge $55k now for one, I don`t know. But what`s strange aside from the comments on the paint color, is that the twin turbo supras back then had a little silver badge that said Turbo on the back trunklid near where it says supra..this one does not say that. I wonder if the car was crashed, or had a new engine swapped in or something. I love how the advertisement talks all about how it was kept in the best of conditions, never in the rain blah blah blah, but seeing the before pics tells the whole story - the car was not kept up well at all! $55k my ***!

imported_MDSUPERSTAR
09-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Great job on the detail!

There is something fishy about this supra though I think. I had a brand new one in 94, and yes they were in the $40k range...how someone will try to charge $55k now for one, I don`t know. But what`s strange aside from the comments on the paint color, is that the twin turbo supras back then had a little silver badge that said Turbo on the back trunklid near where it says supra..this one does not say that. I wonder if the car was crashed, or had a new engine swapped in or something. I love how the advertisement talks all about how it was kept in the best of conditions, never in the rain blah blah blah, but seeing the before pics tells the whole story - the car was not kept up well at all! $55k my ***!

The Turbo badges were not offered until 1997, they were not factory prior to that. In 93.5 (the first year sold) the price was nearly $60,000. In 94 it dropped in price nearly $10k with no difference to the car (other than the "Premier edition" badging being dropped). The price dropped nearly $10k again in 97 to a little more than $40k where the price stayed until the ending of the car being imported (last year sold was 98).

The "Supra" and "turbo" badges sell for about $35 total.

Tasty
09-13-2006, 10:34 PM
Nice car, ridiculous price.

imported_superswamper
09-14-2006, 09:35 AM
Supra looks fantastic.

Just curious.....what`s under the car cover?

Skarsnik
09-14-2006, 12:05 PM
Those before shots were pretty shocking, definatly had a hard life for its 9000 miles.

There is no metalic supra paint.

imported_Dave KG
09-14-2006, 12:36 PM
Sweet mate, that is mighty fine work. Beautiful restoration of the finish and acracking glossy shine. Beautiful work. Engine bay looks mint. :2thumbs: