PDA

View Full Version : Need a GOOD Detailer in the Washington DC Area

skitelluride531
09-06-2006, 05:01 PM
Hello,

My sister lives in the Washington DC area. She is looking for someone to detail her car. I think she is more focused on getting the interior back in shape, but I am going to tell her to get a coat of wax on the outside too since I feel that is REALLY important. Please send me a PM with your info, and your website if you have one.

Also include how much it will cost (FULL Interior detail and a coat of wax on the outside). The vehicle is a 2001 White 4Runner.

01bluecls
09-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Well, Im not in DC and im pretty far, Im in Ashburn (northern va) less than 10 miles down the road from Dulles Airport.. as a last resort she can bring it to me. Click on my screen name and view my homepage. If not contact Thomas (tdekany) on this forum as well. Im sure since interior will be the main focus detail shops cant really botch that one up.

brwill2005
09-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Please check your private messages.

imported_Ronin
11-12-2006, 08:57 AM
Well, Im not in DC and im pretty far, Im in Ashburn (northern va) less than 10 miles down the road from Dulles Airport.. as a last resort she can bring it to me. Click on my screen name and view my homepage. If not contact Thomas (tdekany) on this forum as well. Im sure since interior will be the main focus detail shops cant really botch that one up.

email sent

imported_Ronin
11-12-2006, 08:58 AM
Please check your private messages.

PM sent your way