PDA

View Full Version : Chemical Guys Interior Scents

pingable
09-04-2006, 08:13 PM
Anyone own/use the CG Air Freshener Products. I`m thinking about either their new car scent of leather scent.

Sherman8r44
09-04-2006, 08:15 PM
Leather scent is excellent, it`s a little bit chemical on first whiff but it smells dead-on in the car. I`ve heard that New Car kinda smells like baby powder. Obviously you know my choice....

RCBuddha
09-04-2006, 08:25 PM
I like to use the Green Apple, the watermelon also smells nice. They are pretty strong, so you may need to dilute it to your liking.

imported_smprince1
09-04-2006, 08:46 PM
I`ve heard that New Car kinda smells like baby powder. ...

I agree. I have the New Car scent and it does smell more like baby powder than new car. Scent does last better than some other products.

Sherman8r44
09-04-2006, 09:11 PM
I like to use the Green Apple

OOhh that`s right! I don`t usually like the sweet fruit scents in the interior, but the green apple Odor Eliminator smells awesome.

Djmigs
09-04-2006, 09:14 PM
I like to use the Green Apple, the watermelon also smells nice. They are pretty strong, so you may need to dilute it to your liking.

havent seen you posting lately Craig hope all was good for yea this labor day weekend....

And about the Air freshener i thought Paul only made Green Apple for me lol oh well but yea its one of my favorite

Sherman8r44
09-04-2006, 09:22 PM
And about the Air freshener i thought Paul only made Green Apple for me lol oh well but yea its one of my favorite

LOL nope-- http://www.chemicalguys.com/smoke_odor_removal_p/spi_104.htm

johnhoefer
09-04-2006, 10:00 PM
I just bought the new car scent bottle. I will let you know how it works out. Any advice on dilluting the liquid?

imported_chpsk8
09-04-2006, 10:34 PM
I have the leather scent. It smells like Round-Up if you just smell it from the bottle, but once you spray it, it smells like a Wilsons leather store. Good stuff! :D

I heard the New Car scent smells like baby powder and should be called New Baby scent.

RCBuddha
09-05-2006, 12:22 AM
havent seen you posting lately Craig hope all was good for yea this labor day weekend....

Hey miguel,

Been super busy at work, but things are starting to slow down, so I know have more time to post...Weekend has been good, I finally was able to lay some Z down on my DD... :woot2:

The only two scents I didn`t care for was the Pine and Cherry, both reminded me of an office bathroom...

ret
09-05-2006, 06:53 PM
I have the leather scent. It smells like Round-Up if you just smell it from the bottle

LOL...why are you smelling jugs of Round-UP :think2 :think2 :nixweiss

RET

GearHead_1
09-05-2006, 07:32 PM
I use their leather scent and spray/soak it on a piece of leather and hang it under the dash. It lasts a couple of weeks and then I respray the leather patch. It`s worked very well for me.