PDA

View Full Version : Who is the mighty Fuzz?

Pages : [1] 2

The Fuzz
03-31-2005, 02:21 PM
Some of you may be wondering who Tyrell Fuzzard really is. Who is this man among men? Why are women drawn to him like a moth to a flame? Why does that creepy mullet seem to be the center of his power and sexual prowess? Answers to those questions I do not have. I can tell you a little about me and perhaps that will help you figure out the reason for why The Fuzz is The Fuzz.

So, what`s with the mullet you might ask. I`ll tell you. The mullet is the sexiest hair style ever known to man or woman. Every powerful figure in history has had a mullet. It may not have been visible, but they had the soul of a mullet. To me the mullet is that wild part of everybody that demands respect. When somebody is going to express who they really are without being fake about it or putting on appearances for others, then they are showing their mullet and that demands respect. The Mullet symbolizes a time when people didn`t care how ridiculous they looked with head of half groomed hair. Its bravado like that which makes leaders. The next time somebody breaks out of the picture that everybody has painted of them and does something that is truely their own, then do them a favor and tell other people to respect the mullet. Its hard to be yourself around people these days. Everybody wants to be PC and accepted. Get over it. If you can`t be accepted for who you are then why go on living? Let your mullet down and demand respect! I`m not afraid to show my manly and oh so luxurious mullet. Respect that!

Come on over to my website (http://www.geocities.com/tyrell_fuzzard/respect_the_mullet_page.html) and show some respect for the mullet.

Poorboy
03-31-2005, 02:42 PM
Couldn`t have said it better myself....:fuzz

Business up front and party in the back :headbang :hippi

CharlesW
03-31-2005, 05:05 PM
Some of you may be wondering who Tyrell Fuzzard really is.Not really.

Who is this man among men?Like, who cares.

Why are women drawn to him like a moth to a flame?:dunno Probably an extreme shortage of men in his area?

Why does that creepy mullet seem to be the center of his power and sexual prowess?Possibly it is his only redeeming feature?

Answers to those questions I do not have.Oh gee, now I will be awake all night pondering this great mystery.

I can tell you a little about me and perhaps that will help you figure out the reason for why The Fuzz is The Fuzz.If it`s all the same to you, I would just as soon not know.:) Pondering might be more entertaining.

Charles :D

norahcrv
03-31-2005, 05:24 PM
. . .
If it`s all the same to you, I would just as soon not know.:) Pondering might be more entertaining.
Charles :D

Me neither, please leave me in my fantasy world . . . ;)

Patrick
03-31-2005, 10:12 PM
I dont understand what all the Fuzz is about anyway.........

Jngrbrdman
03-31-2005, 10:24 PM
All I know is that at least he is humble. :lol

GearHead_1
03-31-2005, 10:34 PM
What`s a Fuzz? Something from ones belly button perhaps. :moon:

bigron62
03-31-2005, 10:37 PM
fuzz you are the man .... i respect the mullet because you also respect BIGRONS NU FINISH !!!

The Fuzz
04-01-2005, 09:41 AM
fuzz you are the man .... i respect the mullet because you also respect BIGRONS NU FINISH !!!

Sorry Ron, The Fuzz uses Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant these days. In fact, I have much respect for the entire Wolfgang line!

CharlesW
04-01-2005, 01:45 PM
Sorry Ron, The Fuzz uses Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant these days. In fact, I have much respect for the entire Wolfgang line!
I think the problem with the Nu Finish was white residue in the Fuzz`s mullet.:D

Charles

rabbi
04-01-2005, 03:01 PM
Like The Fuzz,The Whaler too wears a mullet. This is why they are so close. They are kindred in spirit.

Jngrbrdman
04-01-2005, 04:26 PM
Have you guys seen the Captain Jack Morgan rum commercials? Its the one where they strike the `pose` and the announcer points out that they have a little captain in them. Anyway, I`m just wondering what the Fuzz pose is? Does it include holding a bottle of WG high in the air with your thumb up and a wink while raising the eyebrows? :bigups + :naughty lol If so then I think I`ve got a little Fuzz in me sometimes. Well, minus being smooth with the ladies and the camaro and mullet and all of that... :lol

CharlesW
04-01-2005, 04:29 PM
Jngr:
It might be of some value if you would declare your stand on Nu Finish. (For cars, not mullets)

Charles

Jngrbrdman
04-01-2005, 05:27 PM
Nu Finish makes a great __________. (that is as much as I can say about that. :D)

CharlesW
04-01-2005, 05:47 PM
Nu Finish makes a great __________. (that is as much as I can say about that. :D)Was your major Political Science? :)

Charles