PDA

View Full Version : eagle one all wheel and tire cleaner

Pages : [1] 2

imported_paradigm
08-31-2006, 08:25 AM
http://www.eagleone.com/images/products/AWTC.jpg

how many tires/vehicles are you guys getting out of a bottle of this? i just finished my first bottle and it only made it through three vehicles. seems like really good stuff, just disappointed that it doesn`t last longer or come in a bigger bottle. :(

awahl63
08-31-2006, 08:43 AM
You can cut it 1-1 but it still doesn`t last long

imported_02ZTSfocus
08-31-2006, 08:56 AM
I got about 4 washes out of mine, and the 4th wash I ended up only having enough to do the front tires. I bought some Turtle Wax Platinum Wheel Cleaner to try out, quite a few people have been mentioning this stuff lately so I figured I would give it a shot.

imported_paradigm
08-31-2006, 09:05 AM
ahhhh...good call. i`ll try doing a 1:1 on the next bottle. still a good product for the price. i have some P21S wheel cleaner that i haven`t tried yet, but that costs about 3-4x as much. sigh.

Mach30SiR
08-31-2006, 10:01 AM
You can cut it 1-1 but it still doesn`t last long

I picked up a gallon of Duragloss AWC - can that be cut 1:1 with out losing all of its cleaning abilities??

imported_fishbonezken
08-31-2006, 10:30 AM
That`s exactly what I do to it too.

I also like to remove the sprayer head(not the one displayed in the picture above, it comes in an orange bottle).

I dilute it 1:1, and I use it for my fender walls, tires and wheels.

If I am lucky, I might be able to get 16 tires,weels and fender walls with it (4 vehicles also).

Kinda sad that have to keep buying, this is really good.

also note that when diluted, the foam won`t cling as well, and works better when used with a brush. But makes rinsing easier too when diluted. good stuff

CleanGSR
08-31-2006, 10:40 AM
Do any of you find it really hard to wash the stuff off if you didn`t use a brush to scrub it in? I used this stuff a couple weeks ago on someones car and I rinsed one of the tires for about 2 or 3 minutes and the Cleaner was still coming out. The only way I got it to stop sudsing out of the tire was to scrub the tire down with a brush. The tires weren`t that bad so didn`t need to scrub them except to get the cleaner out. Am I spraying too much or does everybody have this problem?

Evenflow
08-31-2006, 11:28 AM
Use a bottle every 2 cars about.

Advance Auto Parts also sells their version of "all wheel and tire cleaner" which is basically A2Z just renamed, for like $2.00

phahn
08-31-2006, 11:41 AM
sorta off topic, is this product pictured above the same as EO A2Z? I`ve heard people call EO "All Wheel and Tire Clener" by that name, can someone pls explain?

Thanks,

Pete

Mach30SiR
08-31-2006, 11:48 AM
Use a bottle every 2 cars about.

Advance Auto Parts also sells their version of "all wheel and tire cleaner" which is basically A2Z just renamed, for like $2.00

Definately going to give that a shot next time.

awahl63
08-31-2006, 11:57 AM
sorta off topic, is this product pictured above the same as EO A2Z? I`ve heard people call EO "All Wheel and Tire Clener" by that name, can someone pls explain?

Thanks,

Pete

It`s the same thing just under a new name

TigerMike
08-31-2006, 12:42 PM
After long using A2Z, then trying the "new foaming" E1 T&W Cleaner, I made a switch to TW Platinum Ultra Bright T&W Cleaner. I like it much better, and I get many more apps per bottle than the new E1 stuff. I`m just not happy with the new E1 formulation. The TW seems to clean just as well, if not better, and is cheaper.

BigAl3
08-31-2006, 01:26 PM
eagle one (formerly a2z) all wheel & tire cleaner is an excellent product, but only last me around 2-3 cars. wish i could buy it in gallons...

66#1
09-02-2006, 11:00 PM
And all along I just thought I was using too much of A2Z! I only get 2-3 cars out of a bottle, but I use it in the wheelwells also.

Thanks for the heads up on the Advance Auto Parts tire and wheel cleaner!

BigAl3
09-02-2006, 11:36 PM
also... on most of the EO1 products, there are $1 off coupons (up to $7) that you can redeem at the time of purchase...