PDA

View Full Version : is there car washing spray (no need for water) ?

Pages : [1] 2

mega
08-29-2006, 04:21 PM
is there car washing spray ?

that contain cleaner and water solution , just spray then wipe by clean cloth ?

qadsan
08-29-2006, 04:53 PM
Optimum makes a product called No Rinse Wash & Shine. I`ve read good things about it, but haven`t yet personally used it, although a gallon just showed up at my door today :).

http://www.optimumcarcare.com/norinse.html

RTexasF
08-29-2006, 05:17 PM
Poorboy`s Spray and Wipe is another top contender.

imported_MCA
08-29-2006, 05:50 PM
The 3 I know of are:

Poorboy`s Spray and Wipe

Optimum No Rinse Wash and Shine (Diluted)

Detailer`s Pride Waterless Auto Wash

Hope this helps.

MCA

SR77
08-29-2006, 07:04 PM
The only ones I know of that use no water are:

1 - Chemicalsguys Quick Detailer Waterlesswash

2 - Poorboys Spray and Wipe

3 - NoWet (nowet.com - this is a local company for me in NJ that has been around for a while but I haven`t tried it or heard to much on here about it yet. Has anyone else used this waterless wash with success?)

3Dog
08-30-2006, 09:03 AM
E-F Waterless Wash

FK 146

Werkstatt Spray Wash

autoprincess
08-30-2006, 09:09 AM
I don`t trust the spray on wipe off stuff. There are too many things that land on paint that can scratch the paint, yeah, a spray and wipe is fine on something that has been cleaned already for less than a week and only light debree has landed on the paint. In that case quick shine and a MF.

Just remember lazziness sometimes results into longer fixing.

Setec Astronomy
08-30-2006, 09:35 AM
Yikes...about that No-Wet...talk about an all-in-one, it`s a wash, polish, sealant, and wax all in one bottle/application. Spray it on a dirty car, wipe the dirt away with one towel, then as it dries to a haze polish it with another and you`re all done! It does say if you have excessive dirt you should "knock it off" first. And it`s only $80 a gallon! :rolleyes:

Sherman8r44
08-30-2006, 10:56 AM
Chemical Guys Pro Detailer w/carnauba

Chemical Guys Speed Wipe

Poorboy`s Spray and Wipe

Those are the three I have used with outstanding success. They all have similar cleaning abilities, but the CG ones are slicker than S&W.

Just keep in mind, they are not a replacement for regular carwashing. They are very convenient for dust and light dirt, but you will realize there is a threshold. At a certain point, there is just so much dirt you really need a constant rush of water to help remove everything without scratching.

imported_Neothin
08-31-2006, 11:55 AM
i`m personally very cautious when it comes to waterless washes. I just dont feel like they provide enough lubrication to dirt to not cause scratching.

i do use them after washing and such though.

Nowet Carwash
12-25-2006, 02:57 AM
No-Wet works great if your car is already fairly clean. If it is caked with mud, or covered with road salt, you have to get that stuff off by hitting it with a hose. But, if you want to maintain that showroom perfect finish, No-Wet Waterless Carwash is the answer.

Just a small amount of No-Wet is diluted with a few ounces of water, and then pressurized by "pumping it up" in the special "micro mist applicator". Apply the mist to the car, let it sit for a few seconds and wipe it off. The results are amazing.

Here`s a few photos of what No-Wet can do:

No-wet waterless carwash photos (http://www.nowetcarclean.com.au/gallery/index.html)

Purchase No-Wet Waterless carwash online at:

No-Wet Waterless Carwash (http://www.no-wetcarwash.com)

You can get more detailed info at No-Wet Waterless Car Wash and Waterless Carwash Products (http://www.nowet.com)

DM101
12-25-2006, 08:55 AM
I take Optimum No Rinse and mix it in a pressureized spray (bug sprayer from Lowes) 2.5 gallon size, mix 2 gallons of ONR with water and spray it on my car. I wipe with a MF towel and ring out the water and rinse the MF towel if needed in a 5 gallon bucket of water. Change to a fresh MF if needed. This is for a wash with dust only on the car. Do not be afraid of ONR. Use double ONR of what the directions say. If the car has dirt particles on it difinitly use a hose wash (foam sprayer is nice). My car 05 RX8 red has seen the hose 4 times and still looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor. My car stays in the garage in the rain and the Tahoe is my rainny day car. Sorry for my spelling. ----ZOOM-ZOOM-----........

i`m personally very cautious when it comes to waterless washes. I just dont feel like they provide enough lubrication to dirt to not cause scratching.

i do use them after washing and such though.

SR77
12-25-2006, 10:43 AM
Nowet,

Only thing that makes me question is when i saw a demo of the product at a car show, the guy(nowet distributor) was using his own truck for the demo and the truck had severe swirls all over it! I asked the guy what else he uses on the paint and he said nothing else but no-wet has touched his paint. Not too good of sample for the products performance. Plus the $80 a gallon when other washes cost less the half with proven results was a huge turnoff.

johnalexwood
01-22-2007, 04:10 PM
is there car washing spray ?

that contain cleaner and water solution , just spray then wipe by clean cloth ?

Spam removed. Spammer to follow shortly. -- Tort

Pennypacker
01-22-2007, 04:29 PM
(Spam links removed. -- Tort)

Order Now! Operators are standing by...