PDA

View Full Version : Finally a pic

Cooter
08-28-2006, 02:22 PM
Hey guys. Well finally i`ve got a pic. We have a festival here every year called The Bodock Festival and every year they have a car show. So i spent last week detailing my car. I got first place in my class this year. I honestly dont think i would have been able to do that if it wasnt for this website and all the great information inside. I`ve been using Menzerna FPII , Souveran, and Pinnacle Body shampoo. The best compliment i recieved that day was when a guy came up to me and said- " That paint looks like its a foot deep". Now i`ve just gotta get out and really start playing around with my PC. Thanks agian for all the info on this site.

Heath :2thumbs:

gopedhead
08-28-2006, 03:02 PM
What methods do u use?

do u clay? clean, polish, wax? or what?

thanks

Cooter
08-28-2006, 03:17 PM
Washed with Pinnacle Body Shampoo. Clayed the hood. Pinnacle Paint Cleansing Lotion. Menzerna Final Polish II then the Souveran. I tried the spit shine method with Pinnacle Crystal Mist. I`m really new at this so i`m not sure if i did it right. I was happy with the results. I`m wondering if i should have used a sealant too. Hope this helps. I used the PCL on the rest of the car.

gopedhead
08-28-2006, 03:29 PM
where can u find this brand.

Cooter
08-28-2006, 03:34 PM
autogeek.net and properautocare.com.

Cooter
08-28-2006, 03:35 PM
Pinnacle also makes Souveran btw.