PDA

View Full Version : Where can i find a store that carries many of meguires products?

gopedhead
08-25-2006, 01:51 PM
I cant` find a In store that carries mcquires products. Where should i start looking? i`ve gone to autozone, pep boys, target and haven`t found the products i`m looking for from meguires. i`m looking for the tire brush, wheel brush, wash mits, etc.

Where! shoudl i order them online?

thanks guys.

Setec Astronomy
08-25-2006, 01:55 PM
You can order from Meg`s stuff right here at www.autopia-carcare.com (make sure to take advantage of your discount), or www.meguiars.com or www.autodetailingsolutions.com. I`m not too fond of their tire brush or wash mitts. The wheel face brush is pretty good, though.

03DubU R EX
08-25-2006, 02:03 PM
Amazon.com carries Megs stuff, I was on last night looking around. www.autogeek.net as well.

E-Jag
08-25-2006, 02:09 PM
Got a Big Lots near you? They`re still selling off a bunch of Megs hardware (brushes, etc.) at extremely low prices. Not much product (waxes, etc.) but everything you mentioned.

E-Jag

gopedhead
08-25-2006, 02:15 PM
the mcquires products any good compared to the other stuff that autopia sells? their sonus? is that right? autopia is aka sonus?

What are good brands? i dont know of many brand besides the mcquires and the mothers. so im` stumped.

i`m trying to get into this groove w/ a quick action and to know what i`m doing soon, i need to wash and wax my car and do the whole deely, i just dont want to mess up.

topnotchtouch
08-25-2006, 02:19 PM
Why do people ask where they can find something and they have not configured their location in their profile and they do not state where they are in their post? :nixweiss

I really wish David would make putting your location in your profile mandatory, at least the state....

imported_FJF
08-25-2006, 02:22 PM
You can order from Meg`s stuff right here at www.autopia-carcare.com (make sure to take advantage of your discount)....

At the risk of sounding clueless, what discount?

steck
08-25-2006, 02:38 PM
you guys have UAP autopro down there?? or NAPA stores// they all have megs stuff

Jetbo
08-25-2006, 04:20 PM
Have you tryed Walmart? Also last week I was at Meijer`s and they had a endcap full of Meguiars brushes and towels for cheap, the brushes were around $4 and so were there Water Magnet drying towels which I got 2 of :bigups

Cam07
08-25-2006, 10:51 PM
My local car quest carries a lot of mcquires products.

Eliot Ness
08-25-2006, 11:17 PM
The Meguiars (not mcquires) web-site has a dealer locator..... just go to the following link and enter in your zip code:

http://www.meguiars.com/dealerlocator/

Accumulator
08-26-2006, 12:39 PM
Look at autobody/paint supply places. Plenty of them are Meguiar`s dealers and can get whatever you want if it`s not already in stock.

imported_smprince1
08-26-2006, 01:24 PM
I find NAPA carries most the Megs stuff, include the professional line, but sometimes you have to ask at the coutner because only the consumer stuff is on the shelf.