PDA

View Full Version : Acrylic Jett vs Klasse SG

maesal
08-22-2006, 12:14 PM
Hi guys !!

I read a lot about both products. I`m using Carlack68 Nano + Klasse SG (various coats) , but I read about AJ but I don`t find if this product is as hard as SG. As I know, the application is a bit easier, but you have to put it very thin to WOWO the product, as de SG.

Can anybody compare both products?

The AJ that everybody say in this forum is this?:

http://www.jeffswerkstatt.com/acrylic-jett-trigger.php

I feel that this subject is already on the forum, but I didn`t found it...

Thanks !!

Wasatch
08-22-2006, 06:39 PM
I really like AJ, so far it`s the best sealant I`ve used. Leaves the paint glossy and slick as hell.

maesal
08-23-2006, 02:18 AM
I really like AJ, so far it`s the best sealant I`ve used. Leaves the paint glossy and slick as hell.

Wich other did you use? Can you compare it with SG?

I`m looking for a sealant for wax inmediately after seal or a sealant wich gives a very nice look and don`t wax. This is for customer`s details, I can`t wait a curing time to wax normally.

Thanks !!

atticdog
08-23-2006, 06:00 AM
Finish Kare sealants can be waxed over right away

FK 2180 and pink wax is a popular combo

Darren F
08-24-2006, 01:17 PM
why not try Acrylic Jett Trigger.....

maesal
08-24-2006, 03:23 PM
why not try Acrylic Jett Trigger.....

Today is travelling from UK to Spain with the Prime Carnauba. I`ve Carlack68 nano (the same as Prime) as base for AJT (between Prime and Prime Acrylic the differences are small...) and Prime Carnauba as base for Carnauba waxes. I hope to get nice results. I waws amazed with SG, but I hope the nano technology will give better results.

Regards !!

Scottwax
08-24-2006, 06:42 PM
I definitely prefer AJ to SG, noticably deeper and wetter and without the silvery sheen you see on dark cars with SG when viewed at an angle.