PDA

View Full Version : What a great way welcome spring!!!

milky
03-29-2005, 10:39 AM
Well, I was sarcastic :D I just found out I`m allergic to ALL my products. I can`t even wash my car without getting ugly itchy marks all over! My hands swell twice its size when I qd, or touch anything for that matter. :(

norahcrv
03-29-2005, 11:13 AM
Wow, that`s really a b*mmer!! :(

Would wearing gloves help?? Or does breathing the fumes (?) affect you? :dunno

dalmore
03-29-2005, 11:26 AM
That really bites man. Sorry to hear. if you need gloves, Dwayne can hook you up with some nice nitrile gloves. Far better than latex in my book.

Good luck with it.

Poorboy
03-29-2005, 11:44 AM
WOW that`s strange..you`ve been detailing for quite a while:confused:
Is this the first time that you noticed this? Definitely try the nitrile gloves, as you might have the same reaction to laytex:(

milky
03-29-2005, 12:12 PM
norah: I`m forced to wear gloves now, and it really sucks :( the fumes don`t affect me much, I get a couple of sneezes but that`s okay :D It`s my skin that bites.
dalmore: thanks :) I`ll try that.
steve: I actually noticed this last december. My doctor placed me on a diet wherein I can only eat boiled meat. Didn`t work. Took an allergy test and it`s really the chemicals.
Kinda reminded me of Will smith in Hitch. :D This is pure torture.

truzoom
03-29-2005, 01:46 PM
Does benadryl or prescription allergy meds work? Surely there`s something you can take so you can really enjoy detailing!

TW85
03-29-2005, 04:10 PM
Nitrile gloves and long sleeves. ;)

I know, miserable in the summer but what is worse, being hot or not being able to detail?

milky
03-30-2005, 07:59 AM
Nitrile gloves and long sleeves. ;)

I know, miserable in the summer but what is worse, being hot or not being able to detail?

Long sleeves will work :D that can help cover the marks :lmfao
Both :D Well.. the latter would make me really miserable..

I tried every allergy medicine out there, and I think after some time my body becomes immune to it.. Now I`m given a prescription with a higher dosage.. makes me fall asleep all the time. I guess you can`t have everything ;)