PDA

View Full Version : PC w/ poorboys

AdrianStewart
08-20-2006, 08:42 AM
after about 5months of this autopia experience, I finally broke down and bought the poorboys kit from SuperiorCarCare. I borrowed a rotary to test my skills on a POS vehicle, worked great, but I`m too worried about burn on our vehicles ... so the PC was the choice.

I`ve got Sonus polish, monster bucket of Gold Class wash, P21S wax ... MFs from everywhere, waffle towels, holy cripes I had to buy a 4 shelf 6ft rubbermaid closet for the garage to hold everything! I now have 3 wool wash mits, 3 five gallon buckets, the poorboys line, nattys blue, pads for everything, and at least 5 bottles for tire care. A few bottles of Stoners aerosol ... ( Sams has multi packs for cheap )! Also, I have a bottle of Woolite, Bissel Green Machine ... next purchase is a compressor to clean vents and those pesky little cracks that my fat fingers can`t slide into!

I`m sooo p*ssed off at you guys ... ( I say that in a good way )! NOW: please recommend me to a good shrink for a 12 step program for auto care addictions !

imported_paradigm
08-20-2006, 08:45 AM
yeah...don`t even get me started with what i`ve purchased in the last few months. it`s a good pain though, right? :)

Pats300zx
08-20-2006, 08:48 AM
Its like a drug. Welcome to the sickness.... :woot2:

TSXWench
08-20-2006, 09:00 AM
I would rather buy detailing products than shoes! My husband definitely thinks I`m crazy. :eek:

MrGlym
08-20-2006, 10:46 AM
Welcome to the Club...where addiction leads to perfection mate..hehe

imported_paradigm
08-20-2006, 12:07 PM
well...OCD is in full swing since i just completely reapplied Zaino to my TL. it only had a month on the previous coats...but i FELT LIKE IT. it was super dirty after driving down a dirt road in the rain the other day...so it was somewhat needed...but not the entire process. hehehe

:buffing: :buffing: :buffing: :buffing: :buffing: