PDA

View Full Version : One-Stop online shops?

LeadingEdgeDetail
08-19-2006, 04:47 PM
Just wondering what everyone regards as the best one-stop online store for good quality products!

I need to buy some bulk Microfiber Towels, Duragloss products, PC and Rotary pads...

carnut00
08-19-2006, 04:48 PM
I have always used Autogeek. Great selection

dmxsoulja3
08-19-2006, 04:48 PM
excel comes to mind, they have all those.

edit: autogeek doesn`t have duragloss or I`d only ever order from them because they are super fast!

AL-53
08-19-2006, 04:52 PM
would definitly go to patrick of Exceldetails..for your items..he has all that you are looking for..so would be a one stop shopping for you..and his service is second to none...fast shipping also...plus you get a candy in your shipment..lol....

go to exceldetails for your needs....

AL

joe.p
08-19-2006, 05:36 PM
would definitly go to patrick of Exceldetails..for your items..he has all that you are looking for..so would be a one stop shopping for you..and his service is second to none...fast shipping also...plus you get a candy in your shipment..lol....

go to exceldetails for your needs....

AL

AG offers excellent customer serv,but for the items your looking for Patrick would be the way to go, the sheepskin mitts would be another item to add to your cart.

btw, its nice to know he also carries DG now :2thumbs:

Big Al-53 nice to see you :hifive:

3Dog
08-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Dont forget Ranney! (PakShak)

GMZ
08-19-2006, 06:28 PM
Try Rick over at autodetailingsolutions... very good service! Tons of mostly megs stuff! Also lots of promos!

Beason
08-19-2006, 06:43 PM
Autogeek or PakShak

wytstang
08-19-2006, 08:09 PM
For what you want definitely excel detail, I just received his Elite towels and man these towels are awesome. What’s even better is the tags on the elite towels are "stickied" on and pull right off with out leaving any residue. Definitely buying more from pat and yes those candy mints are great.....