PDA

View Full Version : eagle one wheel and tire reformulated. PICTURE

joyriide1113
03-28-2005, 10:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v645/letsmotor/products/EAGLEONE.jpg

it says to be improved.

"clinging suds for improved cleaning
SPRAY ON, HOSE OFF"

any one use this product and see any differences. they were selling it for 5 bucks and the old a2z for like 1.35. i bought one bottle of this and 5 of the old bottles,along with some tire swipes

truzoom
03-28-2005, 11:07 PM
Is it still acidic? I can`t beleive you got the original a2z for so cheap!

How about a review or pics of the back of the bottle?

Limited-Liberty
03-29-2005, 07:30 AM
Lets us all know where you picked up the original bottle of A2Z at so we can go out and buy some for that insane price also.

Thanks,
Mark

JaredPointer
03-29-2005, 08:51 AM
Is this a new formulation of A2Z or is this another cleaner they have out? IIRC I have seen that bottle before, and I have heard no mention of axeing A2Z. Please let us know if you can find anything out.

Bill D
03-29-2005, 09:31 AM
Ah ha, this is why the orange bottle suddenly disappeared from the shelf. I haven`t seen this one yet but I believe this is now the third version of this product,the first was acidic, even dangerous , in a black bottle, then came the familar orange bottle, stronge alkaline cleaner and now this new silver, I assume it`s also alkaline but maybe cleans better more safely :dunno

joyriide1113
03-29-2005, 09:55 AM
ok to address issues.

i bought it at advance auto parts

this new formulations does seem to be replacing a2z. it does the same damn thing. i used it today. clean really well without even scrubbing, and left my tires sqeeky clean. the only thing thats diff and it states it on the bottle is that insteAD of that orange tone liquid its a foamish spray that coems out. hense, it clings to the tire/wheel surface more making it more potent to remove dirt.

only thing that worries me is that this new formulation is probably bad for the tires if used too often. im plannign on sticking with this for once every 3-4 weeks washings. and using the michelin acid free wheel/tire wash (which can be purchased at autozone by the way)

Limited-Liberty
03-29-2005, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the additional information joyriide1113. I`m on my way to advanced auto at the end of the day today.

Mark

JaredPointer
03-29-2005, 10:16 AM
Thanks bud!

Ferrarislave
03-29-2005, 06:53 PM
The black bottle wheel cleaner was the best. I loved it... The orange bottle is not bad either I like how it makes the wheel surface really slippery when scrubbing.